Sr. Associate, Strategic Finance, FP&A
Company: Share This
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: April 3, 2021
ShareThis, the Sharing Intelligence-- Company, powers human
connections on the internet.-- Among website owners, ShareThis is
best known for our free sharing service, first offered in 2007.
ShareThis buttons allow visitors to sites in our publisher network
to share content directly to more than 40 social channels, with a
single click, thereby attracting more traffic to the publisher's
site. With more than 3 million publishers in our global network,
ShareThis observes hundreds of millions of page visits per day,
from people around the world. About this Role: As Sr. Associate,
Strategic Finance, FP&A at ShareThis, you will work closely
with the CFO to drive our financial planning, forecasting,
reporting, and analysis. In this role, you will have unique
visibility across the entire company and serve as a key liaison
between multiple departments and teams. You will turn your analyses
into deep insights, communicate these insights to key stakeholders
and executives, and support strategic decision making. You will
drive the companywide Financial Planning & Analysis. (FP&A).
- Drive the strategic planning cycle by partnering with key
business partners to own P&L, cash flow, and
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts with aligned business
leader partnership, to drive towards improved forecast
- Work closely and directly with the CFO and executive leadership
to support company-wide strategic initiatives, including M&A
- Work directly with the most senior leadership of the company
and cross-functionally with business partners across the broader
organization, including the CRO, sales and operations teams.
- Develop, track and report meaningful financial and operational
metrics to leadership team to support data driven business
- Effectively perform ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Understand business changes to operational planning and prepare
creative reporting for analyzing key trends to make pivotal
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an FP&A Analyst within a
technology company, and experience in Investment Banking,
Management Consulting, or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- 2+ years' of experience in Enterprise Software and SaaS domain
- Strong ability to create financial models and turn data into
- High integrity and impeccable business judgement with the
ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally to influence
senior leadership teams.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key business
stakeholders across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Finance is a must,
MBA or CPA is a plus.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; organized and
detailed. Eagerness to further develop self and others.
- Resourceful and determined; ability to work both independently
and with a team.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and accounting
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
adaptable and flexible to support continuous growth and process
Keywords: Share This, Palo Alto , Sr. Associate, Strategic Finance, FP&A, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!