ERP Functional Lead - Supply Chain/Finance
Company: Diligente Technologies
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As the ERP Functional Lead Supply Chain, Finance, you will serve
as the conduit between the business stakeholders, ERP Functional
team and various TDS teams. The Lead designs and delivers creative,
cost-effective, and integrated solutions to support the Finance and
Supply Chain functions. The Lead is responsible for overseeing
assigned systems and functions supporting the institutions ERP and
business applications. The position has an in-depth understanding
of the integration among clinical and non-clinical applications
especially related to Supply Chain and Finance. In conjunction with
the other Managers and Leads, the Lead participates in evaluating
and development of the staff and provides guidance.
What You Will Do
- Manage delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution,
problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by
the end users for a variety of Supply Chain and Finance
- Develop a 24/7 on-call support schedule. Assign and prioritize
tasks and projects and coach and mentor individual team members to
- Manage team members' adherence of standard processes,
maintenance of quality and performance to service levels and
- Assist manager with setting performance objectives and
providing regular feedback to team members and manager.
- Accountable for work of direct reports. Start and/or complete
the hiring process, interview applicants, and recommend hire,
promotion or transfer. Additional responsibilities include
signature authority, for actions and decisions impacting the
status, and tenure of direct reports, planning and evaluating
performance, issuing corrective actions, resolving informal
grievances and initiating disciplinary actions.
- Develop solution designs and communicates with Analysts for
implementation of enhancements to the systems and workflows.
- Continually identify areas of opportunities with the ERP and
other Business and Finance applications and lead internal
initiatives to implement them.
- Identify system issues and other unique issues, escalate and
resolve as appropriate be responsible for Problem Management
activities for the team.
- Lead complex software upgrade initiatives, complex new software
installations and enhancement requests
- Identify trends and detect/anticipate problems early and act as
the highest level of support while mentoring and training junior
- Research issues and use independent analysis and judgment to
produce solution options (including alternative solutions when
necessary to address system limitations) to complex and/or
controversial matters, including pros, cons, risks, benefits,
costs, and unintended consequences.
- Review system configuration and design options in order to make
appropriate recommendations for system maintenance requests.
- Ensure smooth turnover of projects both at the initiation as
well as the conclusion to Operations, Support Service, and
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of
applications; including 24/7 on call coverage as required.
- Actively monitor application usage and growth and ensure
appropriate scalability via software, workflow and infrastructure
enhancements. Review system configuration and design options to
make appropriate recommendations for system maintenance
- Identify system optimization and enhancements and collaborate
with vendors and other TDS analysts to design and implement
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Business Administration, Management Systems, Electronics
Technology, Computer Engineering, Health Information Management or
a directly-related field from an accredited college or
- 6 or more years of progressively responsible and directly
related work experience
- 1 years of experience in utilizing and managing SaaS
applications and vendors
- 7 or more years of hands-on ERP functional experience in
Healthcare IT setting preferred.
- 7 or more years of hands-on ERP functional experience in IT
Supply Chain and/or IT Finance preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience planning and managing IT teams,
programs including but not limited to budgeting, resource
management, production support, project deployments preferred.
- Previous managerial experience in a healthcare provider
organization preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Diligente Technologies, Palo Alto , ERP Functional Lead - Supply Chain/Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!