Company: Point Digital Finance, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ROLE OVERVIEWThe Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally on
high-priority operations projects, using analytical and project
management skills to drive significant value for the business:
operational efficiencies and standardization, change management,
process improvement, process mapping, data analytics,
communications, training and reporting.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production Operations
- Identify, develop and track the Ops team's key metrics and work
with Marketing, Investor Operations, and Product teams to optimize
for these metrics.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation
of data to quantify the value/size of efficiency opportunities to
inform and prioritize initiatives.
- Serve as the "connective tissue": work cross-functionally
across teams and product solutions to surface key insights and
learnings that can help elevate the overall Ops organization.
- Manage and own all operations workflow and training
- Ensure workflow gaps are identified, analyzed and
- Optimize and standardize existing processes and workflows, to
improve operational efficiency and customer outcomes; and
socializes and guides the operations team on adherence.
- Work closely with Production teams to develop and analyze newly
designed processes and capabilitiesWHO YOU ARE
- You have passion for optimizing processes with an eye for
- You have a highly analytical, data-focused mindset and are
experienced in growing top-performing teams and improving
- Data analysis is second nature to you: You use frameworks,
data, and analytical tools to help structure the thinking,
facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach
insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous
- You are productive and results-focused, thriving on output and
the realization of projects end to end. You are passionate and
excited about real estate, finance, and tech innovation
opportunities to change industries.
- You're someone who possesses resilience in the face of
difficult blockers and finds creative ways to get the job done. You
bring high energy and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a
- You are eager to learn: many tasks you come across may be new
to you (and us), and the excitement of becoming the local expert in
any given task is rewarding and motivating.YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Operations, Management
Consulting, and Finance/Investment Banking/Venture Capital.
- Must have 3+ years in process optimization (mapping and
improvement), change management, data analytics, documentation, or
- SQL queries, pulling reports, and analyzing that data to make
data driven business decisions
- Experience in creating flowcharts for processes.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills, combined with
impeccable business judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a structured manner
within a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups throughout all
levels within the organization and participate in the
- Expert proficiency in Excel and G-suite required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical
- MBA or graduate degree in a management or technical field.
- A positive, "can-do" approach.ABOUT USNewsCheck out the latest
news about Point at https://point.com/pressOur Product"Point
provides the opportunity to stabilize your financial situation
without adding costly monthly payments." - Homeowner in Burlingame,
CAHere at Point, we're helping homeowners unlock the equity in
their homes without taking on further debt. With an investment from
Point, homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth,
freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain
their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life's expenses from
college tuition to medical bills. Our equity investment product is
an advantageous alternative for homeowners and investors alike.
When partnering with Point, investors now have access to a brand
new asset class - homeowner-occupied residential real estate. Point
is the first fintech product that is truly aligned with consumers'
interests - when the homeowner does well, Point and its investors
do well.Our TeamPeople firstAs a consumer fintech company, we embed
integrity, transparency, and trust into everything we do at Point,
including how we work. Whether you're a homeowner, investor,
employee, or candidate, it's people who power our business. We keep
the human experience top of mind.Experts at workWe're on a mission
to help the 23 million equity-rich, but cash-constrained Americans
tap into their home's wealth. To do so, we have experience and
expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm.
Point's leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by
Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by
Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid
(acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).Championed by
the bestPoint announced its $115M Series C led by WestCap in May
2022. To date, we've raised over $170M from leading investors
including Andreessen Horowitz, Prudential Financial, DAG Ventures,
Ribbit Capital, Greylock, and SV Angel.PERKS AT POINTHealth
Point provides platinum-rated plans for medical (Anthem Blue Cross
or Kaiser Permanente), dental and vision (The Standard). We cover
99% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.Generous
Take time for yourself and your family when you want - Point has an
unlimited vacation policy.Continued Learning
We encourage all team members to attend events hosted by our
investors, external workshops and conferences. We believe in
continuous improvement and want to support employees on their
professional journeys.Family Friendly
Point will top off California PFL earnings to full salary for up to
eight weeks, as well as two weeks of fully paid leave to be
available after exhaustion of CA PFL. An employee can take
reasonable vacation time in addition to the California PFL
leave.Work From Home Stipends
With employees working remote, Point will provide employees a $50
monthly cell phone stipend and a $50 monthly internet stipend. In
addition, we will reimburse up to $150 to help you purchase
supplies for your home office.
Keywords: Point Digital Finance, Inc., Palo Alto , Operations Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!