Senior Coordinator, Workplace Services
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 24, 2022
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts.Job CategoryFinance and OperationsJob
DetailsSalesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1
CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole
new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new
technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business
model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. We are
the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies,
and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a
career at Salesforce. Together, with all of our employees,
customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the
state of the world.Department Description:Global Real Estate and
Workplace Services team members are part of an award-winning
department continually pushing the boundaries of Corporate Real
Estate in support of Salesforce's 100+ offices, in over 100 cities,
accommodating 70,000 employees. From our urban campus, Salesforce
Towers fully activated lobbies, and cutting-edge workplace designs,
we challenge ourselves to strive to surprise and delight our
employees and guests every day. In Global Real Estate and Workplace
Services, we work collaboratively to respond to challenges,
motivate each other to do the best work of our lives, and
enthusiastically celebrate our successes.Position OverviewThe
Workplace Services Senior Coordinator will report into the
Workplace Services Supervisor. They will be responsible for the day
to day workplace services operations for our Palo Alto location.
Assisting with the delivery of Workplace Services programs:
facilities management, guest services and event onsite support.
This position requires a high level of team collaboration, employee
rapport and well rounded workplace service excellence. Help
continue making Salesforce the best place to work! The role is
based onsite in the workplace full time, including guest service
reception desk coverage from Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m to
- Handle employee interactions as required with the highest level
of hospitality and professionalism, resolving employee queries and
concerns; assisting with inquiries in connection with Salesforce
business requirements and Workplace Services programs.
- Presence and coverage of the reception welcoming area,
providing guest services support. Assist with sign in on arrival on
the GMS (guest management system) and connection to their
Salesforce host and/or meeting room.
- Onboarding Real Estate and Workplace Services vendors with
badge access to ensure compliance with SFDC security policies as
- Responsible for overseeing and closing cases through our
internal work order system, Concierge, management of security
access badge system(s).
- Activating Health and Safety initiatives and requirements to
support a safe work environment.
- Assist employees with all REWS related ticket requests via the
SLA and workflow procedures.
- Facilities walks & reporting to ensure all spaces are 'show
- Hospitality meeting and event support as required.
- Cubby (locker) support as required.
- Mail services support as required.
- Act as a conduit to the Workplace Services Supervisor by
escalating and assisting in the close out of any related actions
items regarding Corporate Security & Safety, building and landlord
maintenance issues/requests, employee concerns.
- Monitor internal channels and respond accordingly to any
requests, observations and questions.Experience/Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in coordination or management in
corporate office/facilities or hospitality environment.
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core
competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles,
military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
- Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload as
- Being able to establish and maintain cooperative working
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be competent in navigating and learning the internal
applications and programs used.
- Advanced experience in using Gmail and associated Google suite
applications or MS Office equivalent. Proficiency in Slack, Quip,
Workday, Concur, Facilities ticketing, Website management and
Visitor check in management systems.
- Customer service and hospitality vocational qualification
- Must have a great 'can do' attitude and willingness to complete
the job and going the extra mile! -*LI-YAccommodationsIf you
require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions
please submit a request via this .Posting StatementAt Salesforce we
believe that the business of business is to improve the state of
our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our
communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a
workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and
initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive
benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and
explore our benefits.. and are Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status.. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and
agency resumes.. and will not pay any third-party agency or company
that does not have a signed agreement with. or .Salesforce welcomes
Keywords: Salesforce, Palo Alto , Senior Coordinator, Workplace Services, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!