Senior HRIS Analyst
Company: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to
technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide.
We represent companies at every stage of development, from
entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global
corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms,
and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has
approximately 1,100 attorneys in 18 offices: 13 in the U.S., three
in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and
entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities
for professional achievement and career growth. The Senior HRIS
Analyst will be part of the Human Resources Team, and will be the
key subject matter expert in Workday for integrations, advanced
report writing along with data analytics.Duties and
- Maintain various business process (BP) configurations including
creating and updating BP definitions, conditional and validation
- Build and maintain integrations from Workday to external
systems and benefit vendors, testing from end-to-end.
- Develop, import and maintain data from external systems in
Workday Prism Analytics.
- Design and develop ad-hoc requests for custom reports and
dashboards in Workday.
- Continue to stay up to date on Workday biannual release notes
and document updates relevant to the team and firm.
- Lead HRIS implementation projects.
- Manage the firm's relationship with Workday Consultants and
certified partners on projects
- Assign and maintain Workday security roles and access.
- Provide Workday technical support to all users by diagnosing,
troubleshooting and resolving issues firmwide.
- Collaborate with department leaders on project needs and
- Document processes, user guides, system workflows and training
materials for new and existing users.
- Support HR business processes such as bonus, merit, benefits
and open enrollment, benefit integrations, new hire onboarding,
- Work closely with and mentor junior level HRIS Analyst(s),
providing insightful advice and knowledge transfer.
- Other duties as assigned.Key Skills, Knowledge & Ability
- Passion for technology, intellectually curious and strong
understanding of systems
- Proactive, action-oriented; always thinking ahead
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Team player; ability to operate in a collaborative team
environment as well as work independently
- Ability to properly handle confidential and sensitive
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with all levels
of employees, verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
internally and externally
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel,
- Substantial experience in HRIS, particularly in Workday, in a
professional services or similar organization.
- Proficient in Workday integrations and advanced report
- Workday Prism Analytics experience is a plus
- Experience working with third-party administrators, carriers,
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience -We
offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our
website . Equal Opportunity Employer.***For applicants in Colorado
or New York City: The pay scale for this role is $98,000 - $132,000
per year depending on qualifications and experience.The firm
requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated and new hires
will be required to upload proof of vaccination prior to their
start date. At the current time, in accordance with CDC guidance,
individuals are considered "fully vaccinated" two weeks after
completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g.,
Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single
dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). If
the CDC or local health authorities for our office locations amend
their definition of "fully vaccinated" to include vaccine boosters,
the firm will do the same. Individuals who wish to be considered
for an accommodation on religious or medical grounds, or as allowed
by applicable law, may do so by contacting the firm's Human
Keywords: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Palo Alto , Senior HRIS Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!