Workday Finance - Business System Analyst
Company: Midas Management and Research
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Role: Workday Finance - Business System Analyst
Location: Palo Alto, CA (Hybrid - 3 Days Onsite)
Contract: 12 Months
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a domain expert in Workday Financial system, supporting
Financial Management, Procurement, Banking & Settlement, or Expense
Management functional areas.
- Assist in gathering business requirements, analyzing, providing
conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, manage
configurations in Workday, test and support the rollout of the
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional
- Analyze, design, document, and test system configuration to
existing processes and reports in the production
- Work closely with workstream leads and business partners to
understand business processes, goals, and gaps.
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along
with pros and cons for each option and recommendation.
- Drive the design, configuration, and deployment of new projects
& system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the
systems developed based on the requirements gathered.
Who We Are Looking For
- Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best
result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Love satisfying customers with a state of art cloud solutions,
realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open
minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things
- Knowledgeable, resourceful and show initiative. You always keep
the customer's objectives in mind
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable
- Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace
- 3+ Years of Financial ERP experience in development,
configuration, implementation, and support (Workday Financial
Implementation is preferred).
- In depth understanding of Workday Financial modules (e.g.
Financial Management, Banking & Settlement, Projects, Expenses,
Supplier Accounts, Procurement), understanding the business context
and how to translate business and functional requirements into a
sustainable Workday solution.
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership
- Experience delivering large scale Workday Financial engagements
or complex IT engagements.
- Fast Learner and work collaboratively in a fast-pace
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability support in
the development of digital platform strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
skills required to interact with colleagues and internal
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote
locations and varying time zones.
- Bilingual (English, Chinese) preferred but not
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science,
Information Systems Management, Engineering, or similar discipline;
supported by experience in a similar technical environment.
Keywords: Midas Management and Research, Palo Alto , Workday Finance - Business System Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...