Administrative Business Partner II
Company: Iconma LLC
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Administrative Business
Partner with our client in the SEO industry in their Palo Alto
location. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- As an Administrative Business Partner for client, you're at the
heart of your team's business operations and activities and the
soul that keeps your team moving forward.
- You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and
help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational
and administrative issues before they arise.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to
date with the latest client products and services.
- You also use that knowledge to strategically support your
team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you
possess the strong business judgment and communication skills
needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- This role will support the Director of Product Inclusion and
Health Equity; the Director of Bioethics and Health Trust and
another Director within the client is part of the wider Global
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you are a team
player who possesses the strong judgment and communication skills
needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You
consider yourself two steps ahead and find it fun to anticipate
problems before they arise. You thrive in ambiguity and excel at
communication and problem solving.
- Perform administrative tasks, including calendar management,
travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports,
ordering facilities equipment, and meeting organizational
deadlines, while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Manage communications and logistics for external speaking
engagements and partner meetings
- Provide scheduling and logistical support for team initiatives,
including speaker series and cross-functional workshops
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and
managing multiple projects and priorities at once
- Manage team off-sites and events.
- Effective oral and written communication, with the ability to
tailor those communications to a variety of audiences.
- Possess a close attention to detail while handling simultaneous
projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a key coordinator on special projects as required.
- Multiple calendar management
- Project management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of support and team support experience.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent
- Proven ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all
- Must have experience communicating and interacting professional
with executives/external stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can work independently and on multiple
initiatives at the same time. Demonstrated ability to effectively
influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Advanced expertise in fundamental tools and processes on the
- Solid project management experience, ability to define projects
and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders, and
proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to
fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Iconma LLC, Palo Alto , Administrative Business Partner II, Administration, Clerical , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!