Branch Office Administrator - Palo Alto, CA
Company: Edward Jones
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, MO, Tempe, AZ and
Mississauga Canada provide support and expertise to help U.S. and
Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other
financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs
of long-term individual investors.If you find yourself looking for
a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may
be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial
advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals.
We're proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any
other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client
team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences
and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help
We'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer
- A network that extends from your branch office to your region
to the home office
You can also expect---
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional
development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique
- An inclusive environment where everyone's different viewpoints
are valued and help to achieve results. We recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
your financial security and you and your family's well-being. Visit
our career site to learn more about our total compensation
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit
sharing, 401k (US) or Group RRSP (Canada), and comprehensive and
competitive health benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal
- Part-time Associates can earn certain benefits upon meeting
minimum hour requirementsWhat characteristics would make you a
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets workFor the
21st time, Edward Jones is named one of the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For - by Great Place to Work - and FORTUNE
magazine. Edward Jones took the No. 7 spot on the prestigious list,
the 16th year the firm has ranked in the top 10.
From FORTUNE -2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Palo Alto , Branch Office Administrator - Palo Alto, CA, Administration, Clerical , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!