Company: Williams Lea
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Williams Lea is hiring for a Receptionist for our Palo Alto
office to work Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Pay: $22.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Receptionist is responsible for providing covering the
reception desk, greeting visitors and general clerical office
Job duties(* denotes an "essential function")
- * Answer incoming calls, received on a multi-line phone system,
in a cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to
- *Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth and
professionalism. Notify employees of visitor's arrival when
- *Provide high level services to staff, clients and guests.
- *Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline
- Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or
confidential document and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two-year receptionist, switchboard or administrative
assistant experience required preferably in a banking, legal or
large corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to effectively great and
communicate with callers and visitors.
- Ability and willingness to learn in-depth knowledge of the
company (the business and employees) to more efficiently handle
calls and great visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively and professional communication with
co-workers and clients.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London,
to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and
Communications services. Our business is built on a strong
heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by
working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies,
improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of
everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships
and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the
effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top
priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the
following guidance has been developed with reference to government,
designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees.
This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where stipulated,
everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering
and when working within the building.
Social distancing: Workstations and office areas are continually
evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be
applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment
substance abuse testing.PandoLogic. Keywords: Receptionist,
Location: Palo Alto, CA - 94302Required
Keywords: Williams Lea, Palo Alto , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!