Office Services Team Lead
Company: Williams Lea
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Williams Lea is hiring for an Office Services Lead for our Palo
Alto office to work Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Pay: $20.00 hourly
* Life Insurance
* Prescription Drug Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
* Domestic Partner Benefits
* Commuter Benefits
The Lead Office Services Associate delivers exceptional customer
service for our clients Responsibilities include leading
employee(s) and directing workflow for one or more service lines
in: reprographics (copy) and mail services in both physical and
digital environments, intake, hospitality, facilities,
audio/visual, reception, expense processing, accounts payable, or
other back-office (administrative, virtual or shared) services, or
any other Williams Lea service lines, as needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in office services preferably in a
legal, banking or large corporate environment.
* Experience leading employees in areas of process and policy
adherence, and time and absence tracking.
* Experience curating workflow in an organized manner to meet
deadlines occurring quickly and simultaneously.
* Intermediate computer skills required, generally using Microsoft
* Familiar with procedures, software and equipment supporting
applicable to service lines.
* Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships
with clients and team members through excellent, professional
verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
* Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
* Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and
professionalism at all times; maintains professional demeanor and
composure at all customer service interactions.
* Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving
skills and in line with appropriate standards/procedures.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability and
understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory
* Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and
diverse backgrounds in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
(* denotes an "essential function")
* *Conduct time and absence for direct reports, including ensuring
system accuracy and compliance with timekeeping policies and
* *Communicate with direct reports, manager and client on job or
* *Immediately escalate operational problems or issues to
Supervisor or Manager.
* *Handle client concerns and be able to problem-solve resolutions
in accordance with policies and procedures.
* *Intake jobs by being able to interpret and understand all
manners of client request, and coordinate workflow within the team,
prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
* *Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while
building strong customer relationships.
* *Produce required reports on schedule.
* *Assist the team in completing large or more complex jobs (i.e.
large numbers of requests or high volumes of incoming/outgoing
activities, expansive administrative support requests)
* *Conduct and oversee quality assurance process to maintain
efficient workflow and assure client satisfaction.
* *Monitor workflow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently,
accurately and within deadlines.
* *Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and/or
resources for successful completion
* *Make sure team follows standard operating procedures.
* *Train new employees on policies and procedures.
* Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
* Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
* Additional duties may include client or manager requests, such as
setting-up conference rooms with audio/visual equipment and/or
furniture configuration, mail and messenger services, food and
beverage services, assist with reception coverage, manage multiple
phone lines and/or visitor check-in, support large or complex
projects, immediate client requests, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site
* Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
* Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations.
Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
* Ability to work overtime as needed.
* Work is performed in a professional work environment.
* Professional attire required.
* Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes,
scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies
* Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London,
to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and
Communications services. Our business is built on a strong
heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by
working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies,
improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of
everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships
and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the
effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top
priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the
following guidance has been developed with reference to government,
designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees.
This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where stipulated,
everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering
and when working within the building.
Social distancing: Workstations and office areas are continually
evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be
applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Williams Lea, Palo Alto , Office Services Team Lead, Administration, Clerical , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!