English and History Teacher Mentor
Company: Fusion Academy
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 10, 2022
English & History Teacher/MentorPosition Summary:Our campus has
an immediate opening for an English/History Teacher. This position
provides a student centered, supportive classroom that promotes
compassion and tolerance, emotional security, resourcefulness, and
independent critical thinking while addressing the individual
academic and emotional needs of each student through Fusion?s
differentiated approach.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a one-to-one teaching experience in the areas of
English Composition, Literature, Language Arts, World and U.S.
History, Government, and Economics at grade levels 6-12.
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for
all students and a classroom forum for holistic growth
- Maintain complete and accurate records
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent
communication with parents
- Contribute to and benefit from the campus community
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional
development, reflection and continuous improvement
- In addition to subject matter tutoring and teaching, this
position includes significant student mentoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Fusion Academy, Palo Alto , English and History Teacher Mentor, Education / Teaching , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!