Senior Director, Platform Engineering
Company: Glooko, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: February 20, 2021
- Provide engineering leadership in development of product,
processes and software architecture .
- Plan, execute and communicate engineering roadmaps and project
- Lead the Enterprise and Clinical platform teams, driving their
technical strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure Platform and Service meet SLA requirements and
engineering KPIs are met.
- Master's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related
- 15+ years of experience in software development with a deep
understanding of engineering and architectural best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role building, leading
and managing an engineering organization.
- Strong experience using Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud
Platform and experience with distributed SaaS solutions deployed on
AWS or Google Compute.
- Experience leading and working with global teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools; JIRA and
- Experience working with HIPAA, HITRUST, IEC 62304, GDPR or FDA
21 CFR requirements (H IPAA, IEC 62304 and ISO 13485 is
- Healthcare technology industry experience is a plus. About
Glooko: There are over 420 million people in the world with
diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and
care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively.
Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides
an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android)
application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat
them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the
leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose
monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver
insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko's mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily
track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care.
Glooko's Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric
analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and
pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and
payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party
developers to create branded modules for Glooko users. Launched in
2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and
leaders in healthcare. Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health
industry Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal
law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. Posted positions are not
open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume
submissions will be considered free referrals. At this time, Glooko
is unable to commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to
employ you now or in the future. Are you legally authorized to work
in the United States? --*
What is your experience with working with a global engineering
What about our mission resonates with you? --*
Keywords: Glooko, Inc., Palo Alto , Senior Director, Platform Engineering, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!