Principal NAND Device Engineer
Company: Micron Technology
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Micron's vision is to transform how the world uses information
to enrich life for all.----- Join an inclusive team focused on one
thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation
for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make
everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in
neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to
integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.--
Req. ID: 264267-- Senior/Principal TD NAND Device Engineer Req. ID:
Description The future of non-volatile memory and the systems that
utilize the advanced technology will continue to be exciting and
dynamic. Micron is seeking experienced individuals that find
technical challenges engaging and invigorating. As a TD NAND Device
Engineer--at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for
developing, validating, characterizing, and qualifying new
state-of-the-art NAND Flash memory products. In this role, you will
work on next-generation products starting at the pre-silicon
conceptual design phase through qualification and transfer to
manufacturing. You will be working on a team of engineers who will
collaborate globally with NAND Process R&D, NAND Cell, Design,
and other engineering--teams throughout the product development to
complete and achieve product qualification.
- Drive the development of next-generation devices by partnering
with various Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Units groups
to develop and ship successful products and end-systems.
- Lead cross-functional teams to solve highly complex problems
related to NAND array development.
- Problem-solve, configure, and optimize the product to maximize
performance, power, yield, cost, and reliability.
- Deliver product specifications and requirements for new product
- Debug & resolve yield, quality, and reliability failures using
both hands-on and data analysis techniques.
- Design experiments to characterize device performance, power,
read window budget, reliability.
- Utilize engineering bench and testers to perform device
characterization and electrical failure analysis
- Develop innovative solutions to improve NAND program, read, and
- Design and develop cell and array characterization methods for
use on silicon.
- Optimize device configuration to enable qualification into
target markets while maintaining high yield through test
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems using
model-based problem-solving techniques and the facilitation of
cross-functional focus teams.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to newer team
members. Minimum --Qualifications
- 3 years of NAND product development industry experience in the
areas of cell and array characterization and optimization
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics and circuit
- Experience using schematic tools, running Verilog simulations,
and debugging layout issues
- Experience operating a Bench tester, oscilloscope, and
- Strong understanding of modern semiconductor fabrication
process technology and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of CMOS structures and NAND Cell operation
- Good working knowledge of statistics and testing methods
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Strong demonstration of proactive problem identification,
self-motivation, and enthusiasm
- Familiar with NAND device user algorithms (program, read,
- Circuit analysis and design validation experience is
- Technical project management or product development experience
- Ability to script in Perl, Python, or similar language is
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 5yrs work experience
in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering About Micron
Technology, Inc. We are an industry leader in innovative memory and
storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron-- and
Crucial-- - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and
storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint--- memory and
NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life.
Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory
and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including
artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous
vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client,
consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our
common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn
more visit--micron.com/careers All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Micron prohibits the use of
child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules,
regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or
unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as
consideration for their employment with Micron. For US Sites Only:
To request assistance with the application process and/or for
reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources
Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing
our General Contact Form
Keywords: San Jose -- California (US-CA) -- United States (US) --
Technology Development -- Experienced -- Regular -- Engineering --
#LI-GC1 ----Tier 4------ Upload your resume and immediately see
jobs for you!
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical,
Engineer, Product Development, Science, Engineering, Research
Keywords: Micron Technology, Palo Alto , Principal NAND Device Engineer, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!