Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer (Manufacturing)
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the
world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear
of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver
easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part
of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of
testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test tools, and
completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing
and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Must ensure that programs are in compliance with standards for
good laboratory practices (GLP), good manufacturing practices (GMP)
and/or good clinical practices (GCP). May be responsible for
setting the parameters and testing customer samples.
- Utilizes good time management skills for on-time delivery of
assignments. Manages small projects as assigned.
- Organizes and conducts meetings.
- Documents work/deliverables according to the company standards
and industry regulations.
Minimum Required Skills And Knowledge
- Proficiency in creating, reviewing, and editing of relevant
technical documents. Familiar with employing the latest industry
techniques and practices.
- Familiar with the latest available tools or standards used in
the industry to complete task(s).
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail,
Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product
and productivity software desired.
Typical Education And Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or 2-5 years of
related experience or Masters Degree with no or little
To ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements in the
U.S., including the federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all U.S.
employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to legally
required and approved accommodations .
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision
takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day.
That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and
intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror
of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come
from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique
individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your
whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective
will help to power more victories over cancer.
Keywords: Varian, Palo Alto , Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer (Manufacturing), Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!