Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SCITON is an industry leader and manufacturer of medical aesthetic
lasers and light source technologies. Our top-tier devices are
built to order with integrity by pioneering, customer-focused, and
results-driven individuals with a vision to improve people's
Innovation is a fundamental cornerstone of our culture. We strongly
believe that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time
and embrace an open-door culture that fosters individuals who are
creative, driven, passionate, and willing to take the lead with us.
Join us for an opportunity to grow and make an impact.
Life At Sciton
At Sciton, People Matter. We are more than a company; we are a
family, which is why we give all our employees:
- The support, recognition, and room to grow their careers within
- Empowerment to develop their creative genius and encouragement
to be lifelong learners.
- Incentives for creativity and innovation across the
This position works with the Global Service Team.
In This Role, You Will
- Provide professional, courteous, enthusiastic, prompt, and
skilled technical service to Sciton customers and internal support
- Use your extensive technical troubleshooting and customer
support background to provide support to Sciton Tier 1 Support and
to Sciton customers encountering escalated technical problems.
- Become primary liaison between factory and Sciton Service
- Make critical dispatch decision in coordination with the Field
Service Manager regarding who to dispatch, when to dispatch and
what parts are likely to be required to complete a field service
call based on information provided by the customer, knowledge of
similar events and engaging additional expert resources.
- Collaborate with colleagues to establish, maintain, and update
technical support processes providing responses/answers to common
questions and problems.
- Provide a mechanism to disseminate information quickly and
effectively to the field regarding changes, modifications,
exceptions, and safety issues on Sciton products and
- Take initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and improvement
of the service department processes and procedures
- Build trust with customers by ensuring integrity and
- Partner with cross-functional Sciton departments to ensure
comprehensive, coordinated, and effective communication and support
- Document history, detect trends and propose corrective
- Knowledge of optics, electronics, cooling systems, power
supplies and laser systems
- 5-10 years related field service experience in designing and or
troubleshooting medical laser equipment
- Must be technically oriented with hands on laser technical
- Demonstrate in depth technical familiarity with Laser
technology and applications.
- Working Knowledge of customer needs in a medical
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, and ability
to communicate with others clearly and tactfully.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite required.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent communication, customer interaction and phone
interaction skills required
What Sciton Offers You
- Competitive health benefits Retirement
- Income Protection
- Time off
- Professional Development
- Stock Options
- Discounted Programs
- Reward Programs
About the Organization SCITON, a privately held and employee-owned
company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a leading
manufacturer of medical and aesthetic lasers and light source
technologies. Founded by the laser industry's preeminent engineers
and physicists, our mission is to provide best-in-class solutions
to improve human conditions.
Our culture and company strength stems from our diverse collection
of talented and motivated employees. One word that best describes
Sciton is 'Family' because we treat each team member like family.
We give our employees the support, recognition, and room to grow
their careers within Sciton.
We empower our people to develop their creative geniuses. In fact,
we incentivize creativity and innovations to all our people. We
look for lifelong learners, problem solvers, and individuals who
excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment. We hire
individuals who want to retire with us. How do you feel about
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sciton, Palo Alto , Escalation Engineer, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!