Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
Company: MoTek Technologies
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - CMOS, ADC/DAC, PLL,
Wireless CommunicationsResponsibilities:In a multi-site project
team, you are working on the design and implementation of mobile RF
transceivers IC's for cellular (4G/5G) and Connectivity
- Develop innovative analog/mixed circuits architecture and
perform a transistor level design to bring concept to tape
- Supervise layout work of assigned tasks and iterate designs
based on parasitic extraction.
- Participate in silicon bring up and characterization
analog/mixed signal blocks at IP level.
- Support system level integration and testing.
- Extensive experience in silicon characterization, debug and
mass production.Required skills/tools:
- 3 or more years of experience in designing analog/mixed signal
in deep sub-micro and finFET CMOS technology and demonstrate good
- Direct tape out experience with one of more the following
Analog/Mixed signal blocks:
- ADC & DAC, Phase Lock Loops (PLLs), Switched-Cap Filters,
Continuous Time Filters.
- Proven track record of completing complex designs on
time.Qualifications:BSEE is required. MSEE/Ph.D. in Electrical
Engineering with desired experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC
design is preferred.Location:
- San Diego (CA)
- Palo Alto (CA)Please send a copy of your updated resume to
Keywords: MoTek Technologies, Palo Alto , Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!