Integrations Engineer (Workday or SuccessFactors)
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Do Work That Matters.SkyHive has a unique opportunity for an
individual to drive global transformational change.About SkyHive:At
SkyHive, our purpose is to democratize labor opportunities around
the world so that we can all benefit from a more capable workforce
and a more efficient global economy. We've built the world's only
Quantum Labor Analytics platform to optimize human economies in
real time for companies, communities, and countries. Essential for
digital transformation, our platform informs and benefits the
entire job cycle from the individual worker to the corporation to
the global economy. By marrying economic theory with workforce
modeling and human analytics, we illuminate the reskilling journey
and provide customers with a capable and future-proof workforce
that closes the skills gap with speed and efficiency unleashing
human potential for individuals, organizations, and
governments.Recognized as a top start-up by Forbes, Startup Grind,
and C100, SkyHive is an award-winning AI technology that deepens
our understanding of labor markets, workforces, and individuals,
enabling new ways of acquiring, developing and engaging talent.We
work hard but are passionate about our mission and our customers.
We support each other and work in a highly collaborative, engaging
environment to bring a positive impact on the world.Job
overview:Integrations Engineer works closely with the Solutions
team and product team to design, develop, and deploy integrations
from and to SkyHive system. These include integrations between
SkyHive and various SaaS and On-Premises systems like Workday,
SuccessFactors, Oracle, Learning Systems, ATS, Recruitment systems.
The integration engineer must have knowledge of core design
principles, common data modeling and patterns, project
implementation methodology, and a successful record of
accomplishment delivering high quality integrations with efficiency
and scalability in mind.Responsibilities:
- You will play a critical role in designing, building, and
scaling Integration platform.
- You will leverage your deep experience with Integrations to
design and build key capabilities of our Integration platform.
- Build scalable integrations between various SaaS and
- We are looking for exceptional engineers who are driven to find
simple solutions to complex problems and who are excited to stretch
themselves as part of a growing team at the intersection of
systems, data, Sales and Product.
- You keep up to date with the latest developments in the field
and look for ways to apply them to your current
- Minimum 4 Years of relevant experience in developing
integrations with Workday/SAP SuccessFactors etc.
- Experience in working with HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Talent
modules is a plus.
- Must have experience in building integrations with Java and any
middleware is required.
- Experience in dealing with large volumes of Data.
- Experience in dealing with XML and JSON data structures.
- Familiar with XML Transformations, Namespaces, XSD.
- Experience in dealing with SOAP and REST API's.
- Working Knowledge with Databases like MySQL, Oracle, NoSQL,
- Knowledge of working with GIT.Nice to haves:
- Experience with Stream Data Processing tools like Kafka.
- Experience with Workday Studio, SuccessFactors CIP is a
- Experience in working with Workday Prism, Workday Learning,
- Knowledge of Workday/SuccessFactors HR/Recruiting/Talent
Modules.What Can You Expect?All SkyHivers work hard and are
rewarded with truly unique professional experiences. We encourage
you to reach out to any SkyHive employee to hear their experiences
first-hand. We hold ourselves accountable for helping you reach
your career goals in a truly supportive environment. People evolve
and so do companies - we reflect this in how we assemble and grow
our team.What do we offer?
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing tech
- Collaborative team environment
- Comprehensive health benefits package (nothing comes off your
- Three weeks' paid vacation to start, paid holidays and birthday
- Stock options & gainsharing plan
- Social Impact Organization with Certified B-Corp Status
- Paid & unpaid volunteer time off
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career
- Professional development assistance program
- Beautiful office in A1 location (Views, view, views) / Remote
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year
Keywords: SkyHive, Palo Alto , Integrations Engineer (Workday or SuccessFactors), Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!