Senior Physical Design Engineer - Dojo
Company: Tesla Motors
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and driving large
designblocks from early design stage to tape out.
- Work responsibilities include synthesizing extremely high speed
designs, following through with Place and Route and analyzing
design results, and making changes to the RTL code as needed.
- Should be able to read RTL and understand the micro
architecture of the blocks if needed perform RTL modifications
- Should be able to partition, floorplan, do LEC at the SoC level
- VLSI/IC design experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of Logic Design and Synthesis
- Key electrical analysis like IR drop/EM and timing analysis
- Auto P&R background and skills
- Experience with Timing Closure, Circuit Design, Electrical
Closure, and Memory Compiler Work
- Proven understanding of RTL, microarchitecture, Physical
DesignCAD tools and scripting languages (Perl or Python)
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Palo Alto , Senior Physical Design Engineer - Dojo, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!