Sr Full Stack Engineer
Company: Albin Engineering Services, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 24, 2022
AESI has partnered with RevealAI to facilitate and coordinate
their screening and hiring process. We are looking for a Sr Full
Stack Engineer local to the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a full
time, direct-hire position that is primarily remote and would
report to their office in Palo Alto, CA. If working for a fast
growing start-up is something you'd like to be a part of this role
is for you! -
About Reveal ai
Reveal ai is a seed stage AI SaaS startup based in Palo Alto, CA
developing product platforms for conducting and analyzing
human-like interviews on a large scale to help enterprises and
Government agencies adapt, change and transform.
The product provides a scalable platform to gather timely insights
and intelligence for leaders using on-demand 10-minute interviews
with the employees, customers and other stakeholders. Reveal ai
uses conversational AI and NLP technologies at the core with a
heavy use of open source and fine-tuned transformer based
Customers are using Reveal ai to assess customer satisfaction,
guide entry into new markets, gather user feedback for new
features, trial a new employee reward program, and more.
Reveal ai 's goal is to empower leaders with actionable
intelligence and insights, accelerating the process of moving from
hypothesis to data collection to analysis to action. Reveal ai
offers leaders a new way to hold human-like conversations on any
topic, with anyone, in days.
The ideal candidate is an experienced full stack engineer
supporting large scale AI based B2B products backend, services,
applications and APIs using NodeJS, NoSQL with a familiarity with
Python on AWS with serverless architecture (microservices,
container orchestration, Lamda).
In this role, you will
- Be 100% hands-on, work across the full stack (backend, API,
services, database, web applications), building highly scalable
distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and
measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure in support of rapidly
emerging customer, business and product requirements
- Assume leadership of new features and services from
conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining
high standards of code quality and thoughtful application
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Support full life-cycle from agile stories to coding, testing,
deployment and support
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to the engineering
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or
- 7+ experience as a full stack developer using Node.js, React JS
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as React framework
- 5+ years experience building products using NoSQL (MongoDB,
DocumentDB) and Relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Some working experience using any graph database like Neo4J and
ElasticSearch (AWS OpenSearch)
- Some working experience in DevOps using Terraform or similar
- Experience with dashboard and analysis applications with online
report generation with PDF download
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Know-how with CI/CD: Github Action, AWS CodePipeline.
- Experience with Pub/Sub systems such as Service Bus, Kafka is a
- Experience in test-driven development and behavior-driven
Key Skills and Knowledge:
Software Engineering, NodeJS, React, AWS, NoSQL, DevOps
- Lead engineer of platform and components, services and
applications using NodeJS, Python and React JS
- Developing and supporting platform and applications which
includes Rasa, API, React JS applications, services with 3rd party
- Work closely with the engineering team to design and model
databases (SQL and NoSQL) and develop data interfaces to be
consumed by backend
- Ensuring optimal performance and responsiveness of all customer
and internal admin facing applications and core backend
- Collaborating with product managers, front-end developers,
engineering and data science teams on the integration for all
product and platform features.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable,
reusable, and efficient code.
- Create and support NoSQL databases on AWS
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection
measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing
- Documenting platform and applications processes, including
database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and Iteration planning
If this is a great fit for you, please email email@example.com
for more details. -
Keywords: Albin Engineering Services, Inc., Palo Alto , Sr Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!