Cloud Automation Engineer in Banking Domain
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at .
About Cognizant's QEA Practice:
We are the largest Quality Assurance Practice Globally servicing 800+ Clients including 50+ clients in Fortune 100. We bring the industry leading vision and expertise to help with Quality Engineering transformation journey for our reputed clients. We provide Next Gen QA offerings like System Modernization assurance, Business Process Assurance, Quality Engineering, Cloud Platform Assurance, Customer Experience Assurance and Robotic Test Automation. We have been ranked #1 for Market Impact by Everest Group for four times in a row and ranked #1 for completeness of vision, test advisory and Digital Business Assurance in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Cloud Automation Engineer in Banking Domain
* Strong working experience in Selenium, Java and Cucumber BDD Framework
* Should have experience in Banking and Financial domain
* Must have good experience with AWS cloud platform
* Must have good hands on experience with Java concepts
* Good communication and Customer handling experience
* Must have good experience in automation scripts development using cucumber BDD
* Good hands on experience in Functional, Regression testing and defect management using JIRA tool
* Must have hands on experience in working Agile Methodology and Spring level testing
* Added advantage to have Payments Domain Experience
* Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $90K-$95K depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time EmployeeShift : Day JobTravel : NoJob Posting : May 11 2023About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Palo Alto , Cloud Automation Engineer in Banking Domain, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
here to apply!