Network Infrastructure Engineer II
Company: World Courier Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Network Infrastructure Engineer II page is loaded Network
Infrastructure Engineer II Apply locations Vilnius, Lithuania time
type Full time posted on Posted 28 Days Ago job requisition id
R235884 Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life?
At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today! What you will
be doing You as Networks operations (L2) engineer will be
responsible for day to day network infrastructure operations
including monitoring, incident resolution, change and request
implementation. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure and Setup Security and Network Appliances for access
to business applications.
- Manage day-to-day security, network configuration, maintenance
and troubleshooting of Security and Network devices.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations over both private and
public infrastructure. Manage day-to-day running of AB
international VPNs connecting over 250 locations together with
site-to-site hardware VPN.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating and monitoring network
infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at
- Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations
and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating
- Setup and configure wireless network that supports open guest
and secured communications to internal and external sources.
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for
network inventory, recording diagnosis and resolution of network
faults, enhancements and modifications to networks and maintenance
- Prepares reports on network metrics related to the
Network/Information Security Services Requests. Monitoring network
traffic, activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued integrity
and optimal network performance.
- Suggests recommended configuration changes to preventive and
detective security controls. The role will give you an opportunity
to have great work-life balance, 3 or 4 working days a week only.
What your background should look like - Experience And Educational
- Hands on knowledge of IT service delivery operations.
- Experienced knowledge of networks infrastructure and and
standards such ITIL.
- Experience in working with cross functional security and IT
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Vendor certifications such as CompTIA, Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo
Alto, Aruba would be a big PLUS.
- Hands on experienced of implementing and operating endpoint
- Good understanding of IT Operations, Service Delivery,
Solutions delivery, Infrastructure and Data Management.
- Experienced in hosted or cloud-based systems and/or experience
with intrusion detection systems.
- Hands on experience with MPLS, EDGE, IOS, BGP, Infoblox and
various authentication schemes and protocols would be an
- Hands on knowledge of Aruba wireless controllers is a big
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
to successfully interact and influence security team members and AB
IT service delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Ability to perform presentation to Information Security team
members. What AmerisourceBergen offers We offer a competitive
annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health
insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our
referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities
including language training and our global employee assistance
program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a
wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for
a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.Become part of
our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create
healthier futures. Schedule Full time Salary Range (Monthly) ---3
-315,88 - ---4 -736,97 Affiliated Companies: Affiliated Companies:
World Courier (Lithuania) UAB Similar Jobs (3) IT Telephony
Engineer locations Vilnius, Lithuania time type Full time posted on
Posted 30+ Days Ago Directory and Authentication Engineer locations
2 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About
Us AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of
people and communities around the world by advancing the
development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare
products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation
in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers,
pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency
and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team
members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to
create healthier futures. AmerisourceBergen is ranked #8 on the
Fortune 500 with more than $200 billion in annual revenue.
Keywords: World Courier Inc., Palo Alto , Network Infrastructure Engineer II, Engineering , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!