Product Marketing Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2021
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)There are many examples
of disruption in the consumer space - Uber disrupting the cab
industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but
have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? AISERA
helps make businesses and customers successful by offering
consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have
built the world's first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service,
Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With AISERA, organizations can
provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by
automating the resolution of tasks and actions.Primary
responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited
- Work closely with product management, corporate marketing, and
sales to gather information about and understand the marketing
needs for your products
- Create messaging, positioning, content (e.g. data sheets, white
papers, videos, case studies, solution briefs, product pitch decks,
etc.). You will also conduct webinars and ghostwrite blogs that
articulate the value of AISERA and help generate demand and
- Create tools (e.g. playbooks, competitive battle cards,
ring-the-bell sales win alerts, product newsletters, use case
presentations and demo scripts), conduct product and sales
enablement training, and contribute to sales support that helps
enable the Sales team to qualify or close opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional GTM team to ensure successful product
- Conduct frequent market and competitive analysis.
- Assess sales win-loss data and drive corrective action where
- Measure and drive adoption of product and solutions.
- Solid understanding of technology and business backed by a
Bachelor's or MBA degree
- At least 5-7 years of medium to large B2B enterprise SaaS
product marketing with some or all of that in the IT service
management, Customer Service management, and IT Operations.
- Strong communication, product messaging, writing and
presentation creation skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, accountability,
and team leadership with prior technology startup experience and/or
references that can vouch for this.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet
deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of the sales process; preferably with
- Public speaking skills and knowledge of AI/ML are a major
Keywords: Aisera, Palo Alto , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!