Associate Director, IT
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Title: Associate Director, IT@ Palo AltoTerms of Hire: Full
Time.Salary: $ 150,000-$190,000/ YR + Benefits.Job
description:Responsibilities:Client is seeking an experienced
professional to successfully manage our non- Finance G&A
applications. In this hands-on role, this person will be
responsible for partnering with HR, Legal, Compliance and other
Client functions to identify, design, implement and support new
business capabilities, together with managing the provision of
daily support in relation to the technology systems which enable
these functions. This person will deliver Project Management,
business analysis, Security, data management, and
complianceactivities which adhere to Client' policies, SOP's and
best practices for GxP and Non-GxP systems to support all aspects
of the organization's operations.Essential Job Functions::Job
Responsibilities and Requirements::RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, through internal resources and outsourced vendors, the
day to day running of all the non-Finance G&A IT applications.
- Manage vendors conducting work on application support and
assigned projects , ensuring their deliverables are provided in a
timely and quality manner while maintaining positive and
collaborative working relationships
- Reporting, processing and resolving any incidents for G&A
systems reported by end users in accordance with Client standard
- Liaise with the vendor's Technical Support team(s) to determine
and implement incident processes and resolutions in a timely
- Manage multiple global projects that comprise of internal
stakeholders and external partners.
- Work collaboratively with IT teams, internal business partners
and external vendors to identify, understand, implement and support
new business capabilities where appropriate
- Develop, Document and Maintain System's Data Architecture and
Integrations for G&A systems
- Identify and implement process and/or system changes that
improve effectiveness of business areas.
- As System Owner work collaboratively with other System owners,
Client HR, Legal/Compliance and other Client functions to ensure
that systems are operating as expected and are maintained in
accordance with regulatory requirements and Client ITOP's
- Develop Gap Analysis, Investment Proposals, System Roadmaps for
- Coordinate the implementation of Patches / Upgrades etc. with
the vendor to minimize impact to ongoing projects and resources.
Ensure proper testing and communications are conducted.
- Anticipate critical activities and risks, identify issues and
demonstrate initiative to appropriately escalate and resolve. Plan
mitigations for risks with significant impact.
- Demonstrate leadership, build partnerships and communicate in a
way that is motivating, optimistic and pragmatic; foster effective
team interaction, collaboration and accountability.
- Foster a positive employee relations environment and a culture
of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork through the
use of good and consistent management principles.PRIMARY
- Bachelor's degree in science, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience (8-10 years) working in support of enterprise wide
systems in a Business analyst and/or Technical role, with project
management, implementation and operations support experience
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2)
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of G&A systems
and processes, including HR, Legal and Corporate Compliance within
the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of HR solutions such as Workday, and FieldGlass.
Knowledge of Reflective an advantage
- Knowledge of Legal Contract management solutions
- Proven experience of building and supporting integrations
between G&A systems.
- Previous experience as System Owner of G&A systems
- Ability to manage multiple programs or projects without direct
authority in a consultative, collaborative and team-oriented style
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome
team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.All
applications will be kept strictly confidential and once
shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further
Keywords: CEDENT, Palo Alto , Associate Director, IT, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!