RELOCATION Senior Product Manager - Data & Platform
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2022
If you are a Senior Product Manager- Data & Platform with
experience, please read on!
Based in Fullerton, CA, we are an up-and-coming leader in the
online streaming space. We are experiencing explosive growth as we
build platforms for our global audiences. This is a highly visible
role as we continue to grow with high equity potential. The ideal
candidate will have heavy experience in the core areas of
advertising data & analytic platforms: web, mobile, and OTT
products. Coming directly from a streaming or electronics company
is highly preferred.
--Please note this job is onsite in Fullerton with flexible remote
2-3x per week. We are looking for candidates who would like to
relocate to Southern California and work onsite in Fullerton/Orange
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Unlimited PTO!
- Health Insurance paid for you and your family!
- Catered lunch and free access to media streaming sites!
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the Data Platform and Audience roadmap and drive this
together with the data engineering team that establishes and
executes the data identity across advertising products, including
new features, product commercialization, competitive analysis, and
- Overall company strategy through regular communication and Data
- Responsible for aligning Roadmap and Data products with
evolving advertising ecosystem changes in data usage & privacy
compliance (cookie/ID deprecation, CCPA, GDPR, etc.).
- Evaluate existing data and analytic platform capabilities and
how manage future data, identity, and analytics platform
- Execute on product strategy and plan for core areas of the
advertising data and analytics platform.
- Maintain the data strategy roadmap as it pertains to audience
modeling, measurement, and insights.
What You Need for this Position
6-10+ years of experience in the following:
- OTT industry
- Digital video & advertising technology products
- Digital streaming services highly preferred
- TV / Media / Entertainment / Advertising
- DMP - Data Management Platform
- DMP / DSP / Measurement Platform / Data Structures
- Product Development Lifecycle - vision, roadmap, go-to-market,
- Agile environment
- Consumer behavior and insights analysis
- Knowledge of Salesforce DMP, Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle
BlueKai or other DMPs a plus
- Bilingual in Korean and English a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary: 150k-180k base + equity + bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Health Insurance (HMO or PPO) paid for you and your family at
- Paid Sick Days and Holidays
- Year-end Discretionary Bonus
- 401K (Employer Match 4%)
- Catered lunch every day
- Free access to many different media streaming sites
So, if you are a Senior Product Manager - Data & Platform with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KB2-1665826 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Katy Bruce - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Palo Alto , RELOCATION Senior Product Manager - Data & Platform, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!