IT Project Manager
Company: Redolent Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Palo Alto, CA (Need to be onsite from day 1) Duration:
This is what you'll do:
Responsible for full life- cycle of projects from initiation to
completion on all IT Capabilities related to the buildout if new
work or retail spaces. Apply IT project management methodology and
appropriate project management framework for all projects. Develop
requests for proposal (RFPs) to engage third party installers.
Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project
deliverables as committed.
Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and
delivery of projects including:
- Defining the project scope, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets
and measures of success
- Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end
- Ensuring business requirements are captured accurately and
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to
standards and sponsor expectations.
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and
- Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons
learned and required documentation.
- Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope,
develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to
guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Good cross IT and business communication, influence and
- Responsible for tracking project status and managing project
issues and risks including:
- Monitoring projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating
progress/quality, managing issue resolution
- Managing the process to assess gaps and develop action plans to
address these gaps
- Monitoring financial delivery and issue management processes,
and escalating issues
- Promoting and monitoring compliance activities with audit and
- Develop robust project risk management plans to ensure timely
delivery, testing and commissioning of all projects with no impact
to business continuity
- Review action items from the design/construction meetings and
follow through with the closure of the action items.
- Follow through Facilities projects with each facility and
report out to the construction team.
- Responsible for building and leading effective project teams
- Using problem-solving/critical thinking skills, and independent
thinking to overcome challenges.
- Communication to project team members, key stakeholders and
- Adapting to cultural and organizational climates across global
- Manage individual work styles and development of project
- Serve as primary contact to senior department managers for
critical change initiatives within a highly matrix
- Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to
deliver critical projects. -
this is what you'll need:
Bachelor's degree required; Advance degree in IT related field or
extensive experience in the implementation and deployment of IT
related infrastructure in the construction industry.
- 7+ years related IT Infrastructure PM experience; preferably in a
large, global organization.
- 7+ years of experience in management IT Infrastructure projects
in the corporate and retail environments.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management within the
- Experience in the automotive industry highly desired.
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract
documents, terms, and conditions
- PMI PMP certification desired.
- Project management skills. Knowledge of project management
vocabulary and terminology.
- Strong knowledge of the construction process including the
understanding of terminology, permits and architectural,
electrical, network drawings.
- Strong knowledge on the installation and management of
Audio/Visual Equipment, Low Voltage cabling, network and security
- Extensive experience with the engagement and management of
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical
thinking skills. Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly
- Creative and resourceful when in comes to manage large
implementations and aggressive timelines.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural
adaptability. Virtual and remote team management ability.
Independent and innovative spirit. Flexible and responsiveness to
- Experienced with Project Management tools like MS project or
- Proficient with MS Office tools
Program/Project Scope (size, budget, region, etc.):
Manage multiple concurrent projects including the management of the
scope, budget and timeline.
Keywords: Redolent Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Palo Alto , IT Project Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!