Senior Product Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Senior Product ManagerPalo Alto, CA About
NaehasJoin a pre-IPO, fast-paced, rapidly growing software as a
service company based in Silicon Valley. Naehas is a leader in
automating omnichannel marketing for financial institutions (banks,
wealth management and insurance). Our customers include the top 10
US financial institutions About the PositionAs a Senior Product
Manager at Naehas, you will join our fast-paced Product team
responsible for the development of our customer experience platform
built specifically for the marketing and compliance teams within
financial services institutions, with the goal to flawlessly
deliver personalized products, pricing, and experiences.As a member
of the Product Management team, you will interact regularly with
cross-functional teams, including Engineering, User Experience,
Sales, Customer Success, and Finance. You will work on and execute
a product strategy based on both internal and external inputs. You
will be responsible for meeting the company's broader set of goals
and your product OKRs. You must possess an effective blend of
interpersonal skills, business acumen, big picture thinking and
technical savviness. You will work with cross-functional teams
including business users, sales, customer success, developers,
designers, QA, Ops, and other product managers. Success is measured
by the impact your features or product releases have on the
end-user, and the value they generate for the customers. Job
- Manage the entire solution from market analysis through
strategy development, requirements gathering, development,
successful adoption by users, and go-to-market.
- Work with R&D organizations driving product requirements
and ensuring timely release of capabilities and managing the
complete lifecycle of products/services.
- Manage the overall product backlog for company-wide
initiatives, drive alignment across teams, and communicate status
- Gather requirements by working closely with internal and
- Understand market trends and key competitors.
- Clearly state the business needs and the value a feature
- Identify key user roles and personas, and their needs.
- Validate requirements to ensure general-purpose features and
not custom features for a limited number of users.
- Use case articulation.
- Deep understanding and clear articulation of current user
- Clear articulation of planned functionality and how it will be
- The solution should be well-thought-out and validated as early
as possible in order to identify feature design gaps.
- Responsible for finding the right solution that meets user
needs, fits well with the overall direction of the product and
optimizes the value to users and to Naehas.
- Take requirements to a technical design by working with the
- Articulate the overall solution and review it with your scrum
- Log high-level issues in support of that design, but allow
development team members to flesh out the technical details when
- Propose low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups working with a
UX design team.
- Work with the QA member of your scrum team to ensure the
quality of features before sprint-end as well as a plan for
immediate test automation.
- Help product team to improve.
- Become the critical source of advice for other product
- Contribute to the product team processes improvements.
- Create deployment and detailed adoption plans with each client
- Personal integrity
- Constant focus on user experience
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye
toward continuous improvement
- Technological acumen
- Active listening
- Attention to details with the big picture in mind
- Problem-solving in ambiguous environments
- Communication, both written & verbal
- Proactiveness and autonomyRequired Qualifications, Skills, &
- 3-5 years as a Product Manager delivering products at scale
with strategic scope for a B2B enterprise software company
(vertical SaaS company a bonus).
- Customer-focused with the natural ability to empathize with
customer's needs and pain points and deliver exceptional
- Demonstrated capacity to learn as well as ability to operate
independently, to effectively manage teams and drive execution to
achieve goals without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to set clear and deliverable goals,
balance multiple projects at once, define business trade-offs and
value, cut through ambiguity to drive results within targeted
- Data driven with the ability to derive meaning from various
sources of data and leverage that information to solve problems and
evolve the product roadmap.
- Strong technical acumen and experience acting as a trusted
partner to the engineering teams making meaningful contribution to
the discussions on software architecture and driving complex
product initiatives in an agile development environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to articulate
the value proposition to various audiences, influence others and
thrive in a collaborative environment involving cross-functional
- Comfortable being hands-on in a fast-moving and rapidly
- Member of the team that scaled a company from 20 to 100MM.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud services.
- Hands-on experience with deploying enterprise-level software is
- Experience in customer service or marketing is a plus.
- Experience in marketing automation is a plus.
- Experience in a managerial capacity is a plus.
- Computer Science or other BSc degree is a plus.
- Proficient with product management and agile processes.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution; can envision a
different world and can articulate a clear path to get there.
People and culture are our top priority. We believe the best way to
describe our culture is through our values:
- Reality - Acknowledge it early
- Ownership - Be self-aware and personally accountable
- Courage - Put in best effort even under trying
- Trust - Respect team members - prove each other right
- Curiosity - Intense desire to explore and understand new
- Flexibility - Flexibility and innovation are more important
- Integrity - Our reputation is more important than making money
If these values resonate with you then we look forward to meeting
you. Here's what we have to offer you as a team member at Naehas:
- Competitive compensation
- A full suite of benefits, including health, vision, dental, and
- A casual workplace that appreciates and respects each
- The agility of a growing and profitable start-up
- Flexible work arrangements
Keywords: Naehas, Palo Alto , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!