Strategic Customer Success Manager
Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 14, 2022
As a Senior Customer Success Manager - Strategic Accounts, you
will work with our top accounts to strengthen and expand
relationships by optimizing their use of the Branch platform.
You're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the
sales/post-sales process and technical details of mobile SDKs /
APIs, can build and maintain relationships with the right
decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the
specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user.
You will be a key driver of growth for the company and on the front
lines for evangelizing our product to our key accounts.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you'll get to:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams, product managers, and mobile
app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways through
trainings, demos, and strategy sessions via phone calls and on-site
- Work with 5-10 strategic accounts to drive success through
initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support
of post sales activities in order to ensure customer
- Be a dedicated, full-time Executive level asset for Strategic
- Work with the growth team to design and execute customer
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively
collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales,
support, marketing, and engineering.
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless
of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in Consulting, Technical Account
Management or Customer Success managing complex
- Prior experience in either ad technologies, marketing email
platforms, mobile tech, or mobile analytics or enterprise SaaS
- Ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program
strategy and ROI.
- Proven account planning methodology that has led to large-scale
growth in accounts with large, ambiguous whitespace
- Confidence in having technical conversations with technical and
non-technical points of contact.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business
- Ability to build great relationships with both non-technical
and highly technical customers.
- Contribute to the success of a fast-paced and growing
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Palo Alto , Strategic Customer Success Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!