Learning & Development Program Manager
Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We're looking for our next Learning & Development Program
Manager to join our HR team. -You will support our individual
contributor, manager, and leadership development programs with
great problem solving skills. -You will have a learner first
mindset and are passionate about helping people develop. -You will
report to the Director of Learning and Development.
As a Learning & Development Program Manager, you'll get to:
- Build and manage relationships with internal employees and
leaders, and external vendors.
- Develop and maintain training and support materials.
- Design branded learning guides and worksheets.
- Manage long term programs and short term projects.
- Act as a producer for virtual-live workshops.
- Collaborate with People Partners, global leaders to assess
needs and launch learning programs.
- Track and report on key program metrics and milestones.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2 + years of experience in the execution of learning
- Creativity and problem-solving with a knack for using the
latest adult learning strategies and technologies.
- The ability to work behind the scenes for flawless execution
and learner experience.
- The passion to provide delightful and impactful learning
experiences to employees, globally.
- The awareness to operate cool under pressure while creating an
atmosphere of calm and elegance is your style.
- The ability to take ownership of the projects and tasks you
commit to you follow through.
- A sense of urgency when projects have critical milestones and
lead projects and tasks to completion.
- A team player mentality and are highly collaborative, getting
work done with and through others while building and nurturing
productive working relationships with everyone you work
- The ability to anticipate challenges and won't stop until
problems are solved.
- Managed the design and implementation of Learning & Development
programs including but not limited to curriculum development,
project management, and facilitation and/or production of
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems.
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Palo Alto , Learning & Development Program Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!