Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our commercial
and enterprise accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by
optimizing their use of the Branch platform. You're an energetic
and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and
technical details of a mobile SDK / API, can build and maintain
relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly
define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch
appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for
the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to
our key accounts.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll get to:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams and mobile app developers can
utilize Branch in a variety of ways through trainings, demos, and
strategy sessions via phone calls and on-site visits.
- Work with 20 top accounts to drive success through initial
onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support
of post sales activities in order to ensure customer
- Work with the growth team to design and execute customer
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively
collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales,
marketing, and engineering.
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless
of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as
Customer Success Manager, - Technical Account Manager or Sales
- Ability to have technical conversations with technical and
- Problem solving skills around technical, product, and business
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage
multiple competing priorities.
- Prior experience at a growth stage MarTech or AdTech
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Palo Alto , Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!