Interventional Platform - Program Manager
Company: Stanford Health Care
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 19, 2022
If you're ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation,
we encourage you to take the first step and explore our current job
openings. Your best is waiting to be discovered. - -Day - 08 Hour
(United States of America)This is a Stanford Health Care job.A
Brief OverviewLeads a variety of functional and cross-functional
improvement programs by defining the intent of programs, overseeing
the development of program goals, deliverables and
tracking/reporting to ensure project goals are
met.LocationsStanford Health CareWhat you will do
- Provides program leadership for assigned functional and
cross-functional program improvement efforts.
- Provides program design and structure for department's key
endeavors and projects within assigned leadership division, develop
strategic input for the Director or Manager regarding business
objectives of clients for both current and future projects
- Manages, assesses, and documents program improvement efforts
and scope using standard A3 template.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with the management and other
- Implements quality control measures to ensure project and
participant compliance with department, hospital and University
policies, and government codes and regulations.
- In conjunction with other departments/contacts, reviews reports
related to participant performance, and provides additional
coaching and/or training, as needed.
- Works with program champions, vendors associated with the
program and related hospital departments to develop and distribute
publicity materials for program.
- Works collaboratively with organizational stakeholders to
ensure the consistent application of program practices across all
- Serves as a member of program committee, and reports results to
Senior Leadership, following appropriate communication channels,
and attends unit-based meetings to address program issues.
- Coordinates all interdisciplinary communication efforts
regarding program, including paper forms and patient handouts.
- Manages program design and structure to align with
organizations' key initiatives and projects within the assigned
group, develops strategic input for the Director regarding business
objectives of clients for both current and future projects.
- Partners with Operations Manager(s) to identify and develop the
leadership needs and internal capacity of the department and
facilitates strategic changes in project scope or assignment across
- Coaches and mentor's department staff through change processes
and cycles of continuous improvement.
- Works with various departments and physician groups, develops
relationships with key stakeholders (including physicians, and
understands their departmental workflows.
- Prepares and maintains accurate, coherent, timely and auditable
project records and cost estimates, as applicable, within
department guidelines.Education Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in work-related discipline/field from an
accredited college or university.Experience Qualifications
- Two (2) to three (3) years of progressively responsible and
directly related work experience.Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Demonstrated ability to act as a thought leader and operational
expert for assigned areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating,
conflict resolution, consulting and advising.
- Demonstrated experience developing effective written
communications, reports and summaries.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with
widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both
within and outside the organization and gain their
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and
evaluate the work of others.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and/or negotiate with others to
achieve positive results; establish and maintain effective
- Knowledge of Lean, JIT, Six Sigma and/or Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access,
Project and Outlook.
- Knowledge of principles of business and management strategic
planning, leadership development, and education techniques.Licenses
- PMP - Project Mgmt Professional preferredThese principles apply
to ALL employees:SHC Commitment to Providing an Exceptional Patient
& Family ExperienceStanford Health Care sets a high standard for
delivering value and an exceptional experience for our patients and
families. Candidates for employment and existing employees must
adopt and execute C-I-CARE standards for all of patients, families
and towards each other. C-I-CARE is the foundation of Stanford's
patient-experience and represents a framework for patient-centered
interactions. Simply put, we do what it takes to enable and empower
patients and families to focus on health, healing and recovery.You
will do this by executing against our three experience pillars,
from the patient and family's perspective:
- Know Me: Anticipate my needs and status to deliver effective
- Show Me the Way: Guide and prompt my actions to arrive at
better outcomes and better health
- Coordinate for Me: Own the complexity of my care through
coordinationEqual Opportunity Employer Stanford Health Care (SHC)
strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and
non-discrimination in -all of -its policies and practices,
including the area of employment. Accordingly, SHC does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex,
sexual orientation or gender identity and/or expression, religion,
age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status,
medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or
disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all
genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with
disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified
applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an
individualized assessment of the conviction and the job
Keywords: Stanford Health Care, Palo Alto , Interventional Platform - Program Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!