Senior IT Program Manager
Company: Advantis Global
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 20, 2022
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY?Tencent Overseas IT has the
mission to empower Tencent's rapid global growth with future ready,
global IT platforms, applications and services. We are chartered to
lead the Overseas IT strategy, architecture, roadmap and execution.
Satisfying our internal/external customers and becoming a world
class global IT team are our top aspirations.We are currently
seeking a passionate Sr. IT program manager. Reporting to Tencent's
Overseas CIO, this position will be based in Palo Alto, California,
responsible for running the global IT PMO (program management
office).THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Manage the Overseas IT PMO in support of Overseas CIO,
especially the Overseas IT's planning and portfolio management,
including projects, budget, HC, regular operations review.
- Deeply understand Tencent's global business needs; actively
understand, align with Overseas IT strategy, roadmap and execution
and help drive from IT PMO perspective. Be an advocate building a
cohesive global + local future ready enterprise IT solutions.
- Support CIO run the agile OKR planning and review process for
the global team.
- Lead multiple, concurrent complex global or regional IT
programs or projects.
- Work with project owners to identify project scope, define
success criteria, build and manage project budget, and outline
- Break down plans into digestible parts and lead team throughout
the lifecycle of the demand including go-live support.
- Effectively communicate with relevant, x-functional
stakeholders (business and IT in both HQ and Overseas) regularly to
manage expectations and to provide project updates on scope,
budget, and velocity.
- Involve project steering committee for guidance and key
- Provide simple, to the point, quality status reports
- Identify and manage risks.
- Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and
different org levels.
- Adhere to PMO processes and PM methodology to successfully
- Continuously improve IT processes, increase IT productivity to
achieve IT Speed to Market, such as but not limited to, process
optimization, automation, self-service and supportability.
- Define and deliver data driven analytics/metrics to drive and
measure the IT capabilities adoption and customer satisfaction.KEY
- Bilingual is required: English & Mandarin in both reading and
writing.Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best
result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Quick
- Love satisfying customers with a state of art cloud solutions,
realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open
minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things.
- Knowledgeable, resourceful and show initiative. You always keep
the customer's objectives in mind.
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable
- Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. MS/MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience successfully leading IT projects in a
fast paced and multifaceted environment.
- 3+ years' experience leading global IT PMO in an Internet or
leading high-tech companies.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions when needed, while
navigating a fast-paced environment with frequent shift in
- Demonstrable achievements or business results enabled by
- Strong communication skills both written and
verbal/presentations. Ability to bridge from high-level objectives
to project details and vice-versa.
- Ability to engage with IT & business leaders to help
unblock/escalate projects as needed.
- Ability to thrive within an agile framework.
- Willingness to work with global team members across different
Keywords: Advantis Global, Palo Alto , Senior IT Program Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!