Live Ops Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About the Job Scopely is looking for a Live Operations Manager
to work on our The Walking Dead: Road to Survival game. You will be
dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of
in-game promotional events, contests, and sales to drive monthly
KPI goals for their games. You will collaborate with all areas of
the business including the product & design team, developers,
customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics.What you
- Directly manage the implementation of sales and events from
concept, requirements, asset creation, event configuration,
testing, & execution.
- Analyze the performance of events and sales and their impact on
KPIs and game health.
- Understand, report and drive resolution of
content/configuration-related live issues.
- Propose process improvements, tools and systems that allow for
the LiveOps team to run more efficiently.
- Collaborate with the Community & Marketing team to coordinate
and craft in-game communication.What you need
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration,
Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Quantitative skills, with 1-2 years of experience, preferably
in consulting, finance, e-commerce, or games.
- Creativity. You'll have to make the leap from understanding
what's going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Ultimately,
success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big
impact on our users.
- Self-starter willing to take initiative and solve challenging
problems with minimal direction.
- A deep interest in games, particularly mobile games.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work with a wide range of people, from QA to
analytics to art to product.
Keywords: Scopely, Palo Alto , Live Ops Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!