Company: Evereve Incorporated
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionEVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their
fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along
with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together.
Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing
subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million
customers every year. Living our core values and treating everyone
with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships,
tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and
it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape
the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving
love fashion, but we love people more. As a Store Manager you are
responsible for all aspects of the retail store operation. You will
lead EVEREVE guidelines, uphold our mission and culture, and ensure
that it is consistent across our brand. As a Store Manager, you
ensure that our customer receives the EVEREVE Styling Experience
every time they shop in our stores. You make sure that ALL
customers are seen and connected with. Our store mantra is "WE WILL
MISS NO ONE!" Store Managers:Act and Lead through the lens of our
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and
weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective
and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and
making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others
up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through
difficulty and seek solutions.Creates a Culture of HEARTOur company
culture is incredibly important to us and must extend beyond the
Home Office. Store Managers have the greatest impact on ensuring a
positive work culture across our family of stores. EVEREVE culture
is rooted in our values and should be diverse and inclusive of all.
Store Managers will ensure the store culture is welcoming for all
team members and customers. Our EVEREVE work environment is free of
any discrimination or bias and will seek to ensure all people are
seen, heard and appreciated. Builds a Dream TeamStore Managers
embody EVEREVE mission, culture, and core values to attract great
talent. They proactively recruit both internally and externally to
ensure the store is adequately staffed to provide a great
experience to our customers and operate efficiently. Leads
Operational ExcellenceEVEREVE Store Managers lead a complex
operational business including inventory management, daily
operational practices and the execution of our digital styling
service Trendsend / Dressing Room to Go. Drives for ResultsThe
ultimate responsibility of an EVEREVE Store Manager is to lead an
effective team to deliver our HEART experience consistently and
meet monthly financial targets. EVEREVE Store Managers are lead
stylists who spend the majority of their time on the styling floor
leading by example and delivering the styling experience with their
- A warm and friendly demeanor, a natural connector who knows how
to make work fun.
- Fashion credible, up to date on current trends and contemporary
fashion brands. Willing to take risks with fashion and be an early
adopter of new trends.
- A growth mindset to persevere through challenge and push for
- A "shopkeeper" mentality, willing to take personal ownership of
a store and team.
- Open to growth and development, highly coachable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to cast a clear
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to influence
- Strong initiative. Can lead through ambiguity and does not
require close supervision or guidance.
- Embodies the EVEREVE brand and serves as a brand advocate for
- Previous retail or leadership experience preferred but not
Keywords: Evereve Incorporated, Palo Alto , Store Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!