Company: Propel Recruitment LLC
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Our growing Real Estate client is seeking an Asset Manager to
oversee their Residential Real Estate portfolio. This Hybrid
position will have high visibility and will hold a voice at the
table---all while supporting the company's mission of serving its
community. Job Description:The Asset Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day management of the portfolio, inclusive of the financial
performance as well as ensuring that all operational issues are
addressed accordingly. This role acts as the liaison among tenants,
clients, local government and our Corporate Office on all property
related matters. Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Management and monitoring of the portfolio, including liaising
with all vested parties
- Researches partnership agreements, financing documents,
regulatory agreements, tax returns, and other source documents to
determine constraints and barriers to long-term needs.
- Review and resolution of all tenant issues.
- Preparation of monthly property reports inclusive of a Detailed
Variance Analysis, Receivables Report and thorough examination of
Tenant Sales and performance.
- Develop and maintain annual operating Asset Management Plans
for each property pursuant to Client guidelines.
- Assistance in coordinating with leasing staff the expansion of
existing tenants or renegotiation of
- Coordination efforts between Management, Leasing, Accounting,
and Construction Management.
- Communication and reporting any immediate issues or concerns to
- BS/BA degree in the field of Finance, Business Administration,
Accounting, or Related
- 6+ years experience in Real Estate analytics with emphasis on
- Experience in Real Estate Accounting, Financial Analysis,
Project Development, HUD Regulatory, and Non-Profit Affordable
Keywords: Propel Recruitment LLC, Palo Alto , Asset Manager, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!