Front Desk Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Front Desk&nb
* At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of
related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year
of related experience.
* Supervisory experience required.
* Must be proficient in Windows operating systems Company approved
spreadsheets and word processing.
* Must have a valid driver's license from the applicable state.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc.
from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the
constraints of the particular need.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Respond to all guest requests problems complaints and/or
accidents presented at the Front Desk or through Reservations in an
attentive courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest
* Motivate coach counsel and discipline all Front Desk personnel
according to Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s.
* Ensure compliance to brand and company training using the steps
to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality
* Prepare and conduct all Front Desk interviews and follow hiring
procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s.
* Conduct all 90 day and annual Front Desk employee performance
appraisals according to S.O.P.'s.
* Develop employee morale and ensure training of Front Desk
* Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
Analyze rate efficiency monitor credit report and maintain close
observation of daily house count.
* Attend all required Rooms Merchandizing meetings with all
appropriate reports and documentation necessary to establish select
sell guidelines and implement appropriate restrictions.
* Supervise the Night Audit function and monitor the House Charge
Worksheet and Flash Report for accuracy.
* Participate in required M.O.D. program as scheduled.
* Be responsible for developing a manager as assigned by the
Corporate Office including sign-off on all competencies and assist
in his/her placement.
* Ensure all end of the month report dates are met i.e. Central
Reservations Market Segment AAdvantage Travel Agent check registers
* Review Front Desk staff's worked hours for payroll compilation
and submit to Accounting on a timely basis.
* Prepare employee Schedule according to business forecast payroll
budget guidelines and productivity requirements. Present with Wage
Progress Report to General Manager weekly.
* Ensure that no-show revenue is maximized through consistent and
* Maintain Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s regarding Purchase Orders
vouchering of invoices and checkbook accounting.
* Ensure that Wage Progress Productivity and the Ten Day Forecast
are completed on a timely basis according to Aimbridge Hospitality
* Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with managers employees and other
* Work closely with Accounting on follow-up items i.e. returned
checks rejected credit cards employee discrepancies etc.
* Operate all aspects of the Front Office computer system including
software maintenance report generation and analysis and simple
* Monitor proper operation of the P.B.X. console and ensure that
employees maintain Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s in its use.
* Monitor the process of taking reservations ensuring that
Aimbridge Hospitality courtesy and up selling techniques are
* Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s.
* Ensure implementation of all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and
* Understand hospitality terms.
* Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating
with hotel staff. Ensure the proper use of radio etiquette within
* Coordinate all aspects of the ongoing implementation of the
Aimbridge Hospitality philosophy of service.
* Ensure correct and accurate cash handling at the Front Desk.
* Attend monthly all-employee team meetings and any other functions
required by management.
* Attend weekly staff meeting and provide training on a rotational
basis using steps to effective training according to Aimbridge
* Obtain all necessary information when taking room
* Ensure logging and delivery of all messages packages and mail in
a timely and professional manner.
* Be aware of all rates packages and promotions currently
* Follow and enforce all Aimbridge Hospitality hotel credit
* Process and handle guest laundry (property specific).
* Ensure that employees are at all times attentive friendly helpful
and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
* Maintain and monitor 'Lost and Found' procedures and policies
according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Establish and maintain key control system.
* Ensure participation wihin department for monthly Aimbridge team
* Focus the Front Desk Department on their role in contributing to
the guest service scores.
* Monitor all V.I.P.'s special guests and requests.
* Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary
* Review daily Front Office work and activity reports generated by
* Review Front Office log book and Guest Request log on a daily
* Assist the General Manager and Engineering Department in
implementing and maintaining emergency procedures.
* Be familiar with all corporate sponsored programs such as airline
mileage Triple Upgrade or V.I.P. programs and the standards and
procedures for each.
* Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with
documentation of purchases vouchering schedules forecasts reports
and tracking logs.
* Conduct meetings according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards as
required by management.
* Other duties as required.
Hotel Citrine, Palo Alto, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is located in
Palo Alto, 3.1 mi from Stanford University and 1.8 mi from Griffin
Stanford Stadium is 3.7 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is
Mineta San Jose International Airport, 11 mi from Hotel Citrine,
Palo Alto, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Palo Alto , Front Desk Manager OEM, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!