Director of Enterprise Technology
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Small Biotech company is looking for a Head of Enterprise
Technology! Awesome benefits and remote work! Tons of greenfield
opportunities for you to really shape the organization!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Katherine KrullAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$200,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a leading
cloud-based SaaS team in the biotech industry. Founded in 2009, our
platforms lead to insights for improved diagnostics, targeted
therapies, and better patient care. We are well funded by tier-1
investors and have a $20M contract with the FDA. If you are
interested in becoming a leader in the Biotech space, apply
today!Location: Remote within the Bay Area (you will not be
expected to go into the Mountain View, CA office regularly, but
must be local to address in-office equipment responsibilities)
Compensation: $200k-$220k + benefits + equityWhy join us?
- 100% of employee's health premiums paid by employer, 75% paid
- Recent round of $100M in funding
- Substantial equity grant
- 401K and Stock options
- Flex PTO policy
- 5, 10, and 15 year sabbatical program
- Great company culture
- Remote options
- Rapidly growing companyJob DetailsOur Enterprise Technology
team supports our secure apps and data access, our remote
collaboration methods, and our IT Service Desk team. The
infrastructure and apps created and maintained by your team will
leverage secure, scalable, and cost-effective building blocks from
our cloud infrastructure partners.This position will have a ton of
autonomy and greenfield opportunities. You will be managing IT for
the whole company, but still getting your hands dirty!The Director
of Enterprise Technology will have 1 full-time employee based in
Prague, CZ along with multiple staff members from outsourcing
partners (Procurement, SaaS Management, IT HelpDesk, IT Hardware
Support, Staff Aug) reporting to them. The selected candidate must
be comfortable working with international teams across time zones.
We are a Mac shop running in AWS/Azure leveraging Google Workspace
and Okta. Qualifications:
- Management experience with both FTE and outsourced employees
(this role currently has 1 existing IT engineering role reporting
to the Director, based in Prague, CZ )
- Must have experience working in a regulated industry (Biotech,
Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharma, Insurance, etc.)
- Technology and Architectural Leadership- Ability to define how
our IT systems should be designed.
- Business Analysis- Ability to lead non-technical business users
so the team can build their systems for them.
- User Experience and Change Management: Ability to identify how
users operate and keep those needs in mind for the systems.
- Infrastructure and DevOps- Upgrades and support for US systems
support will fall to this team.
- Software Development background- Support and extend the
existing IT automation framework, must have the ability to code and
support the team with coding challenges. Must be able to dig into
code (Python, Bash, Terraform) and fix issues causing data errors
or other integration issues.
- A deep understanding of enterprise technology including how to
run traditional server & workstation environments, the use of cloud
services from AWS and Azure, and SaaS applications.
- Public/private networking, SD-WAN, device trust, serverless,
Cisco ASA, Meraki, and database technologies.
- Strong experience with Mac hardware using AWS and
Azure.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Palo Alto , Director of Enterprise Technology, Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!