Director of Nursing
Company: Vi Living
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 28, 2020
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. We provide numerous professional
development opportunities and foster a culture of caring and
respect. Vi is a company that offers talented, motivated
individuals an inspiring and fulfilling place to thrive. We have an
exceptional opportunity for Nursing leaders!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive benefits
- Luxury work environment
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous PTO days
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- No Travel, except annual meeting at Corporate
Director of Nursing
The candidate selected for this dynamic role will oversee and
manage all aspects of care and services provided in the Care
Center, which includes assisted living, memory support, and skilled
nursing including clinical, financial, human resource, and quality
assurance/performance improvement activities. The professional
serving as Director of Nursing is also a member of the community
management team working collaboratively with other department
leaders to ensure success in meeting community goals in operations,
human resources, sales and resident care.
- 7 years of experience with geriatric populations with at least
3 years prior supervisory experience is preferred. Additional
experience or requirements may be required by State.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing Care
Retirement Community operations.
- Well-developed human relations skills with experience in
interviewing/selecting, evaluating, training, coaching and
- Graduation from a School of Nursing for Registered Nurses; BSN
- Current State Licensure in the state where practicing.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments
and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Maintains a courteous and customer-centric approach to
problem-solving, goal-setting and management philosophy.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
Vi at Palo Alto
620 Sand Hill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Create your own story
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi,
we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been
about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of
you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both
residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi
as a DON -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours
is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career
development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.
Vi is an Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword tags: senior living, retirement, nursing home, geriatrics,
healthcare, assisted living, dementia, Alzheimer's, hospice, nurse
manager, rn, registered nurse
Location Address620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304
Keywords: Vi Living, Palo Alto , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!