Per Diem Clinical Educator Specialist Midwest
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Per Diem Clinical Educator Specialist
SCITON is an industry leader and manufacturer of medical aesthetic
lasers and light source technologies. With a vision to improve
people's lives, our top tier devices are built to order with
integrity by pioneering, customer-focused, and results-driven
At the heart of it, innovation is a fundamental cornerstone of our
culture. We strongly believe that new ideas can come from anyone,
anywhere, at any time and embrace an open-door culture that
welcomes and fosters individuals who are creative, driven,
passionate, and willing to take the lead with us. Join us for an
opportunity to grow and make an impact.
Life At Sciton
At Sciton, People Matter. We are more than a company; we are a
Family, which is why we give all our employees:
- The support, recognition, and room to grow their careers within
- Empowerment to develop their creative genius and encouragement
to be lifelong learners.
- Incentives for creativity and innovation across the
About The Team
The Clinical Educator provides critical product in-servicing to
Sciton customers. The position will be a technical expert on all
Sciton products, and work on an as needed basis to support the
in-servicing requirements of customers. Emphasis is on competency
skill assessment and development of all clinical staff through
identification of learning needs, while maintaining adherence to
Sciton materials and approved in-services.
In This Role, You Will
- Assisting with execution of clinical in-servicing events in
existing and new accounts
- Communicating leads and account updates to outside Territory
- Providing input to prepare additional materials as needed in
the support of sales and training.
- Act as a clinical and technical product expert for all Sciton
- Be a passionate advocate for improving patient outcomes in an
inpatient medical setting.
Essential Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Registered
- Expertise with Sciton products, required.
- A current state issued clinical license in good standing.
- Ability to effectively educate clinical personnel.
- Ability to affect change through education and evidence based
- Ability to seamlessly integrate technology (iPad, Outlook,
G-Suite, PPT, etc.) into work.
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high
level of professional demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively with and direct training and
in-servicing programs to achieve highest level of product
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up.
- Availability to travel 80 to 100%
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
About the Organization SCITON, a privately held and employee-owned
company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a leading
manufacturer of medical and aesthetic lasers and light source
technologies. Founded by the laser industry's preeminent engineers
and physicists, our mission is to provide best-in-class solutions
to improve human conditions.
Our culture and company strength stems from our diverse collection
of talented and motivated employees. One word that best describes
Sciton is 'Family' because we treat each team member like family.
We give our employees the support, recognition, and room to grow
their careers within Sciton.
We empower our people to develop their creative geniuses. In fact,
we incentivize creativity and innovations to all our people. We
look for lifelong learners, problem solvers, and individuals who
excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment. We hire
individuals who want to retire with us. How do you feel about
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sciton, Palo Alto , Per Diem Clinical Educator Specialist Midwest, Healthcare , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!