Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: The Stepping Stones Group
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Stepping Stones Group is transforming careers connecting you
to the kids who need your expertise in multiple ways! We are
currently interviewing School Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
like YOU who are interested in providing quality care to students
working as a paraeducator in a school setting.
Full time $21-23 an hour!
Are you ready to help students access their education by addressing
their health needs at school? In this role you will:
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to students
- Assists students with managing their chronic health conditions
- Provide interventions and referrals to promote health and
ensure educational success
- Advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health
- Promote health education of students and staff
- Provide oversight of school health services to enhance health
and wellness in the school communityJob Requirements:
Certified Nursing Assistant License
Benefits made for you:
- Mentorship & training by our Certified School Nurse
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!Let us help fulfill your desire to transform
the lives of children.
Keywords: The Stepping Stones Group, Palo Alto , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!