RN Coordinator: Cardiology (Hybrid)
Company: Power Personnel, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Cardiac Care opening in Palo Alto, California. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
If you are a Registered Nurse who has General Cardiology experience
and is ready to advance your career and be part of a world-renowned
healthcare organization, take the first step and apply now!
Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
- Top pay- $97.00 per hour!
- Great Schedule: Monday-Friday!
- Shift Times: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Duration of Contract :3 Months
- Some remote days may be allowed.
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited academic
Licenses and Certifications
- RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure And/Or Compact State
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related
work experience in Cardiology
- Responsibilities include coordinating patient communication,
patient education, and preparing patients and/or caregivers for
procedures and tests in collaboration with the health care
- Ensuring continuity of care and coordination, identifying
opportunities to improve patient care services;
- Assisting clinic management to identify and develop operational
- Expedites appropriate care and treatment, using critical
reasoning and astute clinical judgment especially given the patient
may present with complex problems.
- Assesses, triages, and provides nursing consultation, performs
follow-up and care coordination during face-to-face encounters or
using telecommunications technologies during encounters, often
establishing long-term relationships.
- Applies appropriate nursing interventions, such as identifying
and clarifying patient needs, conducting health education,
promoting patient advocacy, coordinating nursing and other health
services, assisting patient to navigate health care system, and
evaluating patient outcomes.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That's why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Keyphrases: radiology technician jobs, cardiac rehabilitation jobs,
cardiac care unit jobs, cardiac care nursing jobs, cardiac rehab
jobs, cardiac jobs, cardiac cath lab tech jobs, radiology
technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo tech jobs, emergency cardiac
care jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care
jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, heart
surgeon jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs,
cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
Keywords: Power Personnel, Inc., Palo Alto , RN Coordinator: Cardiology (Hybrid), Healthcare , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!