CNA (Memory Care NIGHTS)
Company: The Terraces at Los Altos - a HumanGood community
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) actively incorporate our
"Philosophy for Person-Directed Care." You would develop an
awareness of residents' interests and needs, and assist residents
to maximize their independence and participation by providing
exemplary care to residents ranging from basic needs to activities
of daily living, to recreational activities. You would help create
a safe environment in which to provide resident care. $1,500
Sign-On Bonus Shifts Available :
- Full -Time Benefited PM Shift (3:00pm - 11:00pm)
- Full -Time Benefited NOC Shift (11:00pm - 7:00am) Pay range:
$21.00 - $26.38 an hour. depending on experience. To be successful
in the role, you would have:
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Prior CNA or caregiving experience preferred
- New grads are welcome! What's in it for you? As the largest
nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California
and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a
place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided
with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define
it, and this begins with YOU. HumanGood offers competitive pay and
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days
off, plus seven holidays.
- A company-matching 401(k).
- Health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected
- We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and per diem
- We offer a $25/line cell phone plan!
- We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career
advancement. Come see what HumanGood has to offer! The health and
safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and
with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical
that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, you may begin working after (a) showing
proof of the first dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination regimen or
one dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination; (b) showing proof of a
COVID vaccination appointment within 7 days of your start date; or,
(c) upon submission of a request for exemption from COVID
vaccination. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying
medical reasons will be considered.
Keywords: The Terraces at Los Altos - a HumanGood community, Palo Alto , CNA (Memory Care NIGHTS), Healthcare , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!