Company: Vi Living
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your Cook III career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Award-winning training and development including the
opportunity to take courses or lessons through the Culinary
Institute of America (CIA) and Lobster Ink programs.
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- No late working hours the opportunity to balance your work and
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Cook Assist in preparing all
types of food while maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary work
area. You will also assist with receiving and stocking deliveries
using proper rotational practices. May assist kitchen attendant as
- Qualified applicants will preferably possess 1 year basic line
cooking experience within a high quality restaurant, country club,
hotel or senior living company.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Possess or be willing and to obtain Food Handler certificate,
- Must possess a valid and valid driver's license, where
applicable. Additional requirements include:
- Basic knowledge in all facets of kitchen work.
- Keen eye for details.
- Ability to follow recipe cards accurately and use a Point of
Sale (POS) system Bring life to your career. Equal Opportunity
Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: Cook III, Line Cook, senior living, healthcare, nursing
home, hospice, assistant living Compensation: $22.55 -
$27.06Location Address620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California
Keywords: Vi Living, Palo Alto , Cook III, Hospitality & Tourism , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!