Warehouse Associate - $19/hr ($760/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We are looking for Warehouse Associates to work for a plumbing
company. Come work in a dynamic, fast-paced warehouse environment.
We're hiring immediately. Apply now!
- Pulling orders and load them on to a truck
- Shrink wrap and tag items
- Cross train as a driver
- Working independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed, up
to 50 pounds in weight
- Performs preventive and routine maintenance
- Adheres to all safety, quality, and testing standards and
- Operating machinery or other light equipment as trained in a
safe and responsible manners
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physical
- Working on your feet at a quick pace for the entirety of the
- Comfortable in a an environment where there are forklifts,
machinery, large trucks, and other equipment in the
warehouseBenefits of Working with Bluecrew (W-2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs, clock-in/out, and more!Bluecrew is your go-to place for
short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in
control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your
schedule. Plus, you're protected with benefits like overtime, sick
days, and workers' compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential
work you do to keep the world moving.
Keywords: Bluecrew, Palo Alto , Warehouse Associate - $19/hr ($760/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!