Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: Legal Marketing and Staffing
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Senior HR Generalist role with AM Law 100 Firm. This firm offers
a 50-year history, with attorneys and staff who have created a
unique working environment comprised of innovation, an
entrepreneurial spirit and team-oriented approach that you won't
find at other law firms. Combine that with dynamic clients in
technology, life sciences, and growth industries and you have a law
firm culture unlike any other. Location flexible: Palo Alto, San
Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles.The Senior Human Resources
Generalist is primarily responsible for providing support to the
firmwide Employee Relations HR function, including supporting
aspects of the Palo Alto office HR function. Required Skills &
- Exhibit proficiency in Workday, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
ViDesktop, DocuSign, and other Firm software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
being responsive and effectively communicating with internal and
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function in fast paced environment while producing
- Ability to multi-task; organize and appropriately prioritize
- Ability to work independently and proactively to carry out
assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given,
prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- 4+ years previous Human Resources, Employee Relations and HRIS
- College degree preferred.
- Previous law firm experience or general office experience
preferred.Compensation is DOE, with exceptional benefits!Please
send resumes to Amie@legalmarketingandstaffing.com
Keywords: Legal Marketing and Staffing, Palo Alto , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!