Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 23, 2022
AppLovin's leading marketing software platform provides app
developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve
their mission-critical functions like user acquisition,
monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo
Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by
Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in
2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley
Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area's Best Places
to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly
recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award
wins in Business Insider's Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor's
Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
The accounting team is seeking a Payroll Specialist to support our
growing team in Palo Alto, CA.
This role will work closely with PeopleOps, Legal/Equity, and
Benefits on payroll-related matters, as well as interact closely
with the accounting team to complete all close related tasks. This
is an opportunity for a highly driven payroll professional who is
pro-active, detail oriented, self-motivated, and independent. This
position offers the ability to learn, develop and grow their career
working for a dynamic and fast- growing company.
What you'll be doing:
* Processing of payroll for three company entities, including new
hire entry, master file changes, entering and uploading payroll
data, reconciling payroll, and conducting employee data
* Ensure compliant with payroll tax reporting and withholding
* Responsible for processing off cycle manual payroll checks and/or
ACH payroll paymentsAudit and review hourly time sheets and system
* Processing the reporting of stock transactions, including RSUs
and ESPP in the payroll system
* Support month-end close and prepare all payroll-related journal
entries to upload into NetSuite.
* Perform account reconciliations
* Assist employees and managers with payroll related matters
* Train to cross-function with the other payroll team members for
coverage, as needed
* Other payroll related duties/projects may be assigned
Your background and who you are:
* 3+ years of payroll processing experience
* Possess a working knowledge of payroll-related requirements and
* Attentive to details and high degree of accuracy and
* Ability to organize and prioritize deadlines
* Maintaining confidentiality in all assignments and in all
* Knowledge in Workday, NetSuite, ADP, Paychex
* Good working knowledge in Microsoft business suiteGood verbal and
* Bachelor's degree (a plus)
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, national
origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital
status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: AppLovin, Palo Alto , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!