Company: Agility Robotics
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Agility Robotics is a pioneer. Our robot, Digit, is the first to
be sold into workplaces across the globe. Our team is
differentiated by its expertise in imagining, engineering, and
delivering robots with advanced mobility, dexterity, intelligence,
and efficiency -- robots specifically designed to work alongside
people, in spaces built for people. Every day, we break through
engineering challenges and invent new solutions and capabilities
that will one day make robots commonplace and approachable. This
work is our passion and our responsibility: our mission is to make
businesses more productive and people's lives more fulfilling.
About the Role: As we enter into our major growth phase as a
company, we're looking for a talented Technical Sourcer to partner
with our recruiters and hiring teams to identify and engage
world-class talent for a broad spectrum of engineering roles, and
best-in-class software/hardware robotics product development. As a
Technical Sourcer, you will directly see the influence of your work
and team success as we hire people you found! You will have the
ability to learn and work across a diverse technical space
including robotics, machine learning, motion planning, controls,
hardware engineers; mechanical, electrical, embedded systems, and
infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to source and find
talent at a variety of levels, thus directly supporting our
engineer's group needs. What You Will Do:
- Partner with Agility Robotics hiring leaders and recruiting
team to understand technical positions, and define and refine
target candidate profiles.
- Develop and implement sources for applicants using networking,
internet sourcing, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
- Craft compelling outreach that clearly conveys the technical
challenges and opportunities at Agility Robotics.
- Conduct phone/video interviews with technical candidates and
record detailed summaries of your conversations.
- Track top-of-the-funnel metrics including outreach performance
and conversion rates.
- Learn the competitive landscape, discovering under-recognized
schools with impressive students and alumni, and researching the
top conferences in our space.
- Prioritize the candidate experience at the forefront of
everything you do. Qualifications:
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience, specific to
hardware/software engineering roles.
- Clear communicator, organized, quick and efficient,
- Process-oriented self-starter who can identify and fill
technical recruiting gaps.
- Identify the process for externally sourcing candidates through
- Good working knowledge of systems and tools including
electronic applicant tracking, database data management, and Google
- Creativity and persistence in securing the attention of
hard-to-reach talent - excellent cold outreach skills are highly
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock Options for all exempt employees
- 100% paid High-quality health, dental and vision, short/long
term disability insurance
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- A great selection of healthy snacks & refreshments on-site
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered lunch 2x per week--
- A culture that encourages flexible work
- A culture that balks at "industry standard," and embraces
individuality and authenticity The following questions are entirely
optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity
and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting
(but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This
information will not be used in connection with any employment
decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and
federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn
Keywords: Agility Robotics, Palo Alto , Technical Sourcer, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!