Sr. Software Engineer - Tesla Energy
Company: Tesla Motors
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 18, 2021
RoleWere looking for a highly motivated senior or staff level
software engineer specializing in server-side and backend software
to join our team. At Tesla, we make it happen. Were seamlessly
delivering new features and improvements to our customers. Our
mobile applications allow customers to interact with their Tesla
products via real-time, low-latency two-way communication.Youll
join a mobile app team building server-side API and data services
for our energy product lines and IoT platform. The ideal candidate
will have a passion for building world-class software and a track
record of success creating highly successful customer facing
features. To be successful in this role, you will need strong
software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication,
and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on
technical designs and code reviews.Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain software systems for ingesting,
querying, and processing data.
- Collaborate with colleagues in design and code reviews.
- Develop means for deploying, scaling, and monitoring software
- Characterize complex problems related to the scalability,
reliability, performance, and security of the software.
- Own projects and always seeks ways to improve efficiency and
- Drive other projects as required or as business needs
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, engineering or
equivalent in experience
- Proficient in at least one programming/scripting language (e.g.
- Strong understanding database design and modeling(eg. SQL,
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Understanding of automated testing, deployment process and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building Restful services
- Passionate in writing clean code and creating world-class
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Palo Alto , Sr. Software Engineer - Tesla Energy, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!