ADAS Visualization Tool QA engineer, Self-Driving
Company: Rivian Automotive
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Define test specifications and test plans for self-driving
- Understand requirements and architecture to drive quality,
maintain test traceability, and perform test execution.
- Work with Visualization and other functional teams to
facilitate feature rollout verifications.
- Implement test automation frameworks and scripts to validate
features in embedded, and/or cloud environments.
- Collaborate with software development teams and conduct bench
tests in the lab during feature development and validation
- Drive optimizations in various test processes to ensure product
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to troubleshoot
and isolate problems
- Maintain test plan, test environment, and run regression tests.
- Previous experience testing across the complete product
life-cycle from product inception to deployment
- Strong coding skills with C/C++ and Python, and familiar with
Pytest and gtest frameworks
- Excellent problem-solving skills - reliant on core engineering
principals and common sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic development timelines and software
- Working experience with JAMA, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT,
and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong communication, multitasking, and inter-personal
- Experience testing service-oriented architectures and web
- S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years
of hands-on experience in product -testing - Preferred
- Familiarly in testing software developed using game engines
like Unreal Engine 4
- Previous experience in testing ADAS features, and working
knowledge of automotive communications protocols (CAN, Ethernet,
- Understanding of autonomous driving software architecture, and
Keywords: Rivian Automotive, Palo Alto , ADAS Visualization Tool QA engineer, Self-Driving, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!