Sr. Staff Software Backend Engineer
Company: Rivian Automotive
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Architect, design and develop web applications used by
employees and suppliers.
- Develop back end stack of web applications using AWS Appsync,
AWS API Gateway, Lambda functions, DynamoDB, and Elastic
- Use AWS Amplify framework for designing, developing and
deploying artifacts to various environments.
- Work with product manager and business folks to gather
requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to develop React based UI
- Produce bullet proof code that is fault tolerant, efficient and
- Work in agile teams in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software
development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews,
source control management, build processes, testing, and
operations. this is what you'll need:
- 7+ years in a software developer position.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon's AWS ecosystem.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to take ownership of
- Knowledge of software development technologies, processes, and
tools (i.e., Agile software development).
- Knowledge of web services / RESTful APIs. This is where you'll
work: Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise
Keywords: Rivian Automotive, Palo Alto , Sr. Staff Software Backend Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!