Software Engineer, Mobile Applications (IOS)
Company: Rivian Automotive
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Rivian's Vancouver and Palo Alto teams are seeking an IOS Mobile
Application Developer to develop mobile software applications and
SDKs for Rivian products. We are a cross functional team of all
backgrounds that values diversity of culture, ideas, and talent.
You are an innovator and a creative problem solver with
demonstrated technical abilities proven by your consistent track
record of delivering flagship products to market. You have an
insatiable desire to solve challenging problems and with your next
career move, you are looking to make a meaningful impact. This is a
unique opportunity to do just that and become part of a
transportation revolution. This is what you'll do:
- Leading feature development and technical delivery on key
- Designing and developing Rivian mobile applications and its
associated SDK for mobile devices on Apple's iOS
- Collaborating with the product and design teams to define app
- Design/Improve application architecture to meet product and
- Ensuring quality and performance of applications while
identifying potential problems and resolving application
- Debugging, isolating defects, and fixing -bugs before final
- Continuous improvement of your skills with workshops,
conferences and talks This is what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
or equivelent experience.
- Proven iOS App development experience with 2+ years
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with MVVM, Reactive Programming (Swift Combine,
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with BT/BLE (Core Bluetooth), Typescript/JS,
GraphQL, AWS and React is a big plus
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to
collaboratively work with and influence cross-functionally
Keywords: Rivian Automotive, Palo Alto , Software Engineer, Mobile Applications (IOS), IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!